Telecrap at it again!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
A rugby league player who trained with the Canterbury Bulldogs’ junior teams and Ireland’s World Cup squad has admitted to dealing cocaine.

Once considered a rising star, Michael Koheleti Morgan, 24, pleaded guilty in Waverley Local Court on Tuesday to supplying a prohibited drug and dealing with the property proceeds of crime.

According to a police fact sheet tendered to the court, officers caught Morgan with cocaine when a man left Bondi Beach’s Hotel Ravesis and got into his car on the night of Australia Day.

Michael Koheleti Morgan, a former Ireland international rugby league footballer who trained with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs junior teams. Picture: Tracey Nearmy
When confronted by plainclothes officers, the man punched a female police officer before fleeing the scene.

Police asked Morgan what he was doing to which he replied he “just had to collect some money that a mate owed me”.

But Morgan’s story became unstuck when he was asked what his friend’s name was, telling officers “I don’t know, I just work for him”.

Police searched Morgan’s car and found loose $100 notes, white powder hidden in a Rexona deodorant roll and the app Wickr installed on his phone, which is commonly use by drug dealers.

Michael Morgan trains with the Ireland rugby league team. Picture: Anna Rogers
A total of 6.7 grams of cocaine and $1865 cash was seized before Morgan was charged.

In court, Morgan’s defence lawyer said his client would plead guilty to the charges after a number of other charges were struck out and asked for an adjournment so a report could be prepared before sentencing.

Born in Sydney, Morgan trained with the Canterbury Bulldogs’ junior teams and was also called up to Ireland’s world cup squad in 2017.

“It would be ideal to get a crack at first grade — that’s everyone’s dream — but I’ll just take it step by step,” he said in 2017.

He will be sentenced in June.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of white powder, i'm packing for a holiday this evening, and just filled an old cocoa tin with baby formula. I hope this white powder won't cause an international incident.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
LMAO @ Wickr for drug dealers.

Malcom Turnbull must of been selling white bricks when he was in parliament

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sometime you just have to laugh though (at the Telecrap).

I also remember being disappointed at the wrong Michael Morgan.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In tabloid talk "Rugby League Star" means someone you've never heard of.

Also throwing any Bulldog connection to said nobody, aka "star", regardless of how distant it may be, will guarantee the article is front page news.

Follow these simple rules and you too can become a Rugby League "journalist"

Reactions: K E

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't he leave us to play for someone else after us? Could have sworn he did...

DailyTerrorgraph just copied and pasted his wiki page.

..unless I'm thinking of someone else (I know Ed Murphy left us for Souths).

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The telecrap not suprising doing the usual tarnishing of the game. The nrl puts up with this crap because its run by news ltd. we have a corrupt newspaper running a corrupt nrl. Giving a bad name to our game is not done by the players but those who choose to report nothing stories. we have to deal with some nrl teams being favoured by the nrl and this continuation of gutter journalism

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Doesn’t surprise tbh, same old media beat up. Pathetic!

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Speaking of white powder, i'm packing for a holiday this evening, and just filled an old cocoa tin with baby formula. I hope this white powder won't cause an international incident.
Canterbury Bulldogs Drug Kingpin
A supporter of the infamous Canterbury Bulldogs club was yesterday strip searched and questioned at Sydney's international airport. The man, a Canterbury Bulldogs supporter, was found to be carrying suspicious white powder concealed in a cocoa tin. The substance was later found to be baby formula, however the man who has been known to attended Canterbury Bulldogs matches is most likely linked to every currently unsolved crime in the country.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Canterbury Bulldogs Drug Kingpin
A supporter of the infamous Canterbury Bulldogs club was yesterday strip searched and questioned at Sydney's international airport. The man, a Canterbury Bulldogs supporter, was found to be carrying suspicious white powder concealed in a cocoa tin. The substance was later found to be baby formula, however the man who has been known to attended Canterbury Bulldogs matches is most likely linked to every currently unsolved crime in the country.
Thanks. I'll keep it handy for my press release.

I am taking a couple of Bulldogs shirts, but will make sure I dont wear them at any airports.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He knew someone who knew someone mothers cousin uncles friend.
Luck of the Irish.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Didn't he leave us to play for someone else after us? Could have sworn he did...

DailyTerrorgraph just copied and pasted his wiki page.

..unless I'm thinking of someone else (I know Ed Murphy left us for Souths).
Highly touted Dogs junior, left to play abit of rugby. Came back and disappeared at the start of last year.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the Bulldogs supporters great great great grandfather was arrested in 1888 and found guilty of stealing...... seriously, slow news week at the telecrap!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In other news....
A blue vehicle was seen in a church parking lot.
The NRL has launched an investigation into the possibility that the canterbuy bulldogs are supplying underage boys to priests.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol...saw this and had a chuckle about the Bulldogs reference. He was with us, left us came back and then disappeared. Obviously the Telegraph was hoping that the offences took place on the Bulldogs watch......