Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm somewhat skeptical about Star Wars games or any movie tie in game as they're usually pretty shit. But this looks very promising. It's made by the same team that made Titanfall 2, and that game had one of the best single player campaigns I've ever played.

Seems like this game has stirred up the SJWs, fuck me they will turn anything into a race/gender whinging session. Seriously they are just dead set retards.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seems like this game has stirred up the SJWs, fuck me they will turn anything into a race/gender whinging session. Seriously they are just dead set retards.

Days Gone triggered some SJW fuckhead over on IGN about him being a white male or some shit. Whiney **** should go work for kotaku with the rest of the perpetually outraged *****.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Days Gone triggered some SJW fuckhead over on IGN about him being a white male or some shit. Whiney **** should go work for kotaku with the rest of the perpetually outraged *****.
It's such a crime to be a white male these days. Honestly like there isn't bigger issues in this world other than what race/gender a character is in a game. Fucking diversity man, not everything has to be a diverse change.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I still haven't finished Rdr2...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fuck me dead, are you serious?

I'd ask where are you up to but I've forgotten what the hell happens it's been that long.
I'm on chapter 4. Need to go back to finish it when I have time.
Yh I don't remember either. I might jump on now and then and just kill a couple of people or do a single mission and get off. Kind of got sick of it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
They should go work for Nintendo.... possibly the most PC console EVER!!!

Nothing to be offended over.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm rather conflicted. @Wahesh you'll love this too.

I love the idea, but 16 titles ONLY, and it's probably nothing more than a Raspberry Pi / Intel Nuc locked down.

That said... those 16 titles :D

I've so far found it impossible to justify buying any of these console reboots.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm rather conflicted. @Wahesh you'll love this too.

I love the idea, but 16 titles ONLY, and it's probably nothing more than a Raspberry Pi / Intel Nuc locked down.

That said... those 16 titles :D

I've so far found it impossible to justify buying any of these console reboots.
I mean it looks ok but only 16 titles? It would be worth it if you could download more games to it so it’s more like a modern console. I guess the price is another thing, if it’s over $100 for just 16 titles, it’d simply not worth it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I mean it looks ok but only 16 titles? It would be worth it if you could download more games to it so it’s more like a modern console. I guess the price is another thing, if it’s over $100 for just 16 titles, it’d simply not worth it.
I'm guessing it'll be $200 minimum based on the arcade sticks. They generally cost at least $250 each.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm guessing it'll be $200 minimum based on the arcade sticks. They generally cost at least $250 each.
It would be justified if more titles could be added to it (even at a later date) but for just those I'll have to pass.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It would be justified if more titles could be added to it (even at a later date) but for just those I'll have to pass.
Think I'm a little tired and a little twisted. I read that as, "it would be justified if more titties could be added to it"

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So samsung has removed the twitch app from their tvs. That sucked, I used to like watching the tournaments they had. Mostly the CS GO tournaments.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just bought Detroit: Become Human the other day for $49. Had a JB $50 voucher so cheering there.

Just noticed Syberia 3 is on special on Steam store for $8 AUD. Tempting!!

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just bought Detroit: Become Human the other day for $49. Had a JB $50 voucher so cheering there.

Just noticed Syberia 3 is on special on Steam store for $8 AUD. Tempting!!
I have heard good things about Become Human, let me know what it's like

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
So samsung has removed the twitch app from their tvs. That sucked, I used to like watching the tournaments they had. Mostly the CS GO tournaments.
I bought a Samsung tv in 2011 and they had an NRL app in the Samsung store that allowed you to watch every NRL game only a couple hours after it was played and also every NRL game for the previous 5 seasons. Was the fucking greatest thing ever, completely free and prompted me to cancel foxtel.

There was an AFL app exactly the same sadly they removed the NRL app the following season but the AFL app remained.

Was so filthy, havent used the smart tv function since. Fucking ponces

Last edited:
Reactions: K E