Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow the graphics look rather poor... or should I say animations. Stunted walking, gliding along rather than walking, even simple stuff like have grass go through a players leg. Then theres when hes digging theres nothing in the shovel, or building something and magically the fence appears.

That said looks like the perfect game for me. Eat, Die, Eat, Die, Eat, Get Shot, Die. Eventually decide to just be a glorified housewife / mechanic / farmer whilst the Moist Maynes head out and do some killing.
It's a bit of a funny story behind DayZ. It started as a mod for Arma 2 many, many years back. Then BIS (the company that makes the Arma games) bought the rights to Dayz. Then DayZ went into early access phase for the full release. From that from that they made PUBG mod, then the PUBG mod became the PUBG full game. The official full release of DayZ came out on PC a few months back, long after PUBG.

I played a fair few hours of it when it was a mod. Great game but it's a bit too slow for most. I think that's why PUBG and all these other Battle Royale games were so successful. They took what DayZ did but sped it up. In DayZ you can play single game over 6 hours. In PUBG the same thing happens in 20 minutes.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This one is for the Division 2 players

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't worry about Battlefield, Euro Truck Simulator 2 is where it's at.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Already won 2 its an absolute **** to get on after 7pm for some reason very annoying .
Me @Ted Nü-Djent played grind conquest last night was fun should do it tonight
That's 'cause everyone has already gone back to Apex Legends.

I'll try to get on tomorrow night. Watching some Avengers tonight.