Good Mobile Games/Apps

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am currently sitting on my throne and need a good game to play on my phone.

Can anyone recommend and good free ones? I mostly like tower defence games but pretty much have them all.

I also have a couple colour by number apps but they more of a relaxing thing than a "I'm bored" thing.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't play mobile games very often as I'm usually doing 100 other things on my phone, but when I do play it's usually Hitman Go, Tomb Raider Go, Plague Inc and Don't Starve.

All of em cost money though and they're pretty slow to play.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey, that first part rhymed. I didn't even mean that.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't play mobile games very often as I'm usually doing 100 other things on my phone, but when I do play it's usually Hitman Go, Tomb Raider Go, Plague Inc and Don't Starve.

All of em cost money though and they're pretty slow to play.
You lost me at "cost money".

My inner Greenberg won't allow me to pay for mobile games.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You lost me at "cost money".

My inner Greenberg won't allow me to pay for mobile games.
Actually, I think Plague Inc is free. It's fun too. The objective is to create a virus and wipe out humanity before they cure it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, the Go games are $1.49 each

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Saving your sheckles I see, Rabbi.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have a look at Slay (by Sean O'Connor), great simple turn based strategy game, very relaxing yet compelling. Best of all it has none of those in-app purchases that a lot of games have these days.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I am currently sitting on my throne and need a good game to play on my phone.

Can anyone recommend and good free ones? I mostly like tower defence games but pretty much have them all.

I also have a couple colour by number apps but they more of a relaxing thing than a "I'm bored" thing.
I play Clash Royale and Jungle Clash (tower defence) and I also play Soul Hunters which is like Dot Arena. All games are free to play but have optional in-game purchases available.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I used to love playing Flick Kick Rugby, which was a goal kicking game developed by the same guys who made the original Rugby League games for PS2, but it looks like the game hasn't been updated in a while and doesn't support the newer phones these days.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The thing I hate about these mobile games is how simplistic they are. Playing some of the strategy games and they "touch screen to send in drones" then "touch screen to drop nuke"

I'm literally just tapping the screen. Where's the strategy?

Lemmings is the worst. Old school lemmings you'd have to choose the right tool to use before your lemmings all die. Now you just tap the screen and it automatically uses the right tool.

It's like they think we're all brainless children who need our hands held. I'm sure this is millennials fault.