Official Round 6 - Dogs vs Rabbitohs - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we had 17 Reynolds in the team we wouldnt be getting bent over during our loses

Reynolds was worth every penny when compared to the pussycats we have in our team
50/50 on him sure he’d be handy now but with us up and down

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
50/50 on him sure he’d be handy now but with us up and down
Yes, i agree totally.

I look at it for value for money.

For example, you have Gutho asking for 700k, and if there is a club dumb enough to pay him that, imagine what the likes of Latrel Mitchell would be thinking, especially when there player manages start belting it down.

The salary cap slong with the TPA is a farce.

If you scrap the cap, noone will be able to compete with the Rorters, Groncos & Storm.

Something needs to be done with these player managers, as they are the fuckwits running the game and playing the clubs

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only good thing to come from a Souffs win in this game is a temporary reduction in domestic violence.......

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Don’t know how old you are I lived the 80s nothing has come close to those teams everyone was afraid of us now we’ve just become like an extra bye round the drop was been pretty huge hence my disbelief I’m over angry now
Well put it this way, Ewan McGrady's playing style is what made me follow the Dogs.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If only we had the players to exploit Kyle Turner in the centres. He's a plodder of the highest order.
Haha reminds me of the time Bennett player Matt Prior in the centres for the Dragons. We have to exploit Turner this Friday ! Prime opportunity.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, i agree totally.

For example, you have Gutho asking for 700k, and if there is a club dumb enough to pay him that, imagine what the likes of Latrel Mitchell would be thinking, especially when there player manages start belting it down.

If you scrap the cap, noone will be able to compete with the Rorters, Groncos & Storm.

Something needs to be done with these player managers, as they are the fuckwits running the game and playing the clubs scrapping the cap we wo
Well put it this way, Ewan McGrady's playing style is what made me follow the Dogs.
Young Turvey Mortimer hooked me

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be at church on Good Friday. Anyone want to come with me?...lol

Adoration of the Cross and scripture reading. Fasting between 12am and 12pm. Then lunch without meat, only fish, salad and some Lebanese villiage food(greens and legumes).

Then a religious movie at 4pm instead of the footy. So who's coming??
I'm with you all the way, I also have an involvement with O D. My pop used to say when things a bad people always turn to God, hopefully a few other fans realize this it is our only hope.
I will be doing the 8 am way of the cross and the 3 pm adoration so will miss the start, our church will put the move on at 7.30 pm

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t know how old you are I lived the 80s nothing has come close to those teams everyone was afraid of us now we’ve just become like an extra bye round the drop was been pretty huge hence my disbelief I’m over angry now
I relive the 80's all the time, I guess those of us who are no longer spring chickens have at least some great memories of our club.
What we have to realize is that although Dib made the mistake of giving Hassler the opportunity to harm our club, many of our clubs problems are caused by forces outside our club, and the problem wont go away any time soon.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm with you all the way, I also have an involvement with O D. My pop used to say when things a bad people always turn to God, hopefully a few other fans realize this it is our only hope.
I will be doing the 8 am way of the cross and the 3 pm adoration so will miss the start, our church will put the move on at 7.30 pm
That's the way champion!

The Bulldogs we're traditionally known as the Catholic Club.

Back in the 80's, we used to go to mass at 11am on Sunday(I used to sneak in a little prayer for the dogs before mass finished lol)..then back home for a sunday roast with the family, after lunch I used to put on my Bulldogs gear and walk down the road to Belmore with my older brother.
3pm kick off and then walk back home after the game and get ready to watch the reply on TV the NEC Big Game(dogs were usually the televised game a lot of the times in the 80's)

Great times growing up as little kid in Belmore.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, i agree totally.

Something needs to be done with these player managers, as they are the fuckwits running the game and playing the clubs
I agree re the managers it’s market forces they know and manipulate the market the cap does retrain them somewhat

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, i agree totally.
We could compete, we have a highly profitable Leagues Club and a full kit of sponsors, bring it on.

Go Dogs

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll be at church on Good Friday. Anyone want to come with me?...lol

Adoration of the Cross and scripture reading. Fasting between 12am and 12pm. Then lunch without meat, only fish, salad and some Lebanese villiage food(greens and legumes).

Then a religious movie at 4pm instead of the footy. So who's coming??
I'm coming

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the way champion!

Back in the 80's, we used to go to mass at 11am on Sunday(I used to sneak in a little prayer for the dogs before mass finished lol)..then back home for a sunday roast with the family, after lunch I used to put on my Bulldogs gear and walk down the road to Belmore with my older brother.
3pm kick off and then walk back home after the game and get ready to watch the reply on TV the NEC Big Game(dogs were usually the televised game a lot of the times in the 80's)

You can’t beat the 80’s
I grew up in the heart of Canterbury,we used to walk straight up Canterbury Rd with our massive flags and confetti
U23,reserve grade then the main event
Showing our age

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You can’t beat the 80’s
I grew up in the heart of Canterbury,we used to walk straight up Canterbury Rd with our massive flags and confetti
U23,reserve grade then the main event
Showing our age
the best days

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
That's the way champion!

I used to love going to Belmore with dad & my little brother in the 80s (little brother is an Easts fan but got dragged along to dogs games), not sure hoe the kids who follow the dogs now will remember this period? Hopefully the club gets back on top and leaves them with the great memories we all have.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I used to love going to Belmore with dad & my little brother in the 80s (little brother is an Easts fan but got dragged along to dogs games), not sure hoe the kids who follow the dogs now will remember this period? Hopefully the club gets back on top and leaves them with the great memories we all have.
Great memories. Remember the old guy selling peanuts in his white coat?

Status
Not open for further replies.