Official Round 6 - Dogs vs Rabbitohs - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibbobulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m definitely going fishing all day Friday just so I don’t have to watch us get flogged again.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is one game I can’t stand losing because all my In-laws go for south scum I’m praying very hard for a win .

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s front and centre
And it’s people like you that have accepted mediocrity that have dragged this champion club down
I’m sorry if I’ve upset your boyf
It’s really sad how most fans have accepted mediocrity. Eilliot, Holland, JMK & lichaa shouldn’t see first grade again. Too bad we don’t have any other options. Even Hasler got rid of Lichaa before he got sacked lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You said we copped 5 spankings....I’m not denying the other 3!
It was a generalised comment I was making. My point being that the hidings we copped can't be overlooked in place of 1 win, and were from teams that Souths also beat decently.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s front and centre
And it’s people like you that have accepted mediocrity that have dragged this champion club down
I’m sorry if I’ve upset your boyf
lol

Is your sister Caroline?

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa yet again, ffs I'm so sick of seeing that useless c**t in the team, every Fucking week, it's bad enough having to watch this team get smashed what makes it worse is seeing Lichaa named on the bench and of course it's gonna be a massacre on friday, hopefully I'm wrong and usually I am when it comes to tipping but this team needs a miracle to win, and Cook will be laughing his arse off seeing Lichaa sitting on the bench waiting to come on.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Souths will probably ring that f@cken bell again... this time for GI..
They are going to put 20 on us.
Cook & Cody Walker are going to tear us apart...
And we will put 28 on them.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How come Lichaa doesn’t get a free pass for “trying” like that spastic Reynolds did for 5 years

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
ZZZZZ! It’s getting boring every week you spew up crap like this.
So when we held the Storm middle 2 weeks ago...was that an aberration? NAS and Bromwich boys, F Kafusi..totally ineffective. I cant stand the short memories. Look instead how we go when we dont have bullshit G Sutton reffing us. Souths are scratching around atm...our form against Tigers and Storm was better than anything souths have dished up the last 4 weeks. I wont say we will win. But id be surprised if we reproduce what we dished up last week.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We're outmatched across the field. Hopoate/Smith vs Turner/Allan is what we need to abuse.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The side, with the exception of Napa and Foran, is probably the best we can field atm with the players we have on our roster. Some youngsters coming through as back up in Canterbury Cup but not of ability to play first grade on a regular basis yet. ( although nothing ventured, nothing gained..you can't promote youngsters and then dump them en masse a few games later after a great performance the week prior and a poor perfromance)

Very young and inexperienced spine performed admirably against the Storm but did not back it up last week unfortunately. This is our SECOND five day turnaround in two weeks and will be a big ask after two pretty physical games. I will always back our boys but am being realistic here..we will probably get our bums spanked again so all I am asking of them is to put in an honest 80 minute effort. The one positive is that there is no Sutton or Cummins involved this week....

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Lord have mercy this Good Friday, don't let them crucify us.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How come Lichaa doesn’t get a free pass for “trying” like that spastic Reynolds did for 5 years
If we had 17 Reynolds in the team we wouldnt be getting bent over during our loses

Reynolds was worth every penny when compared to the pussycats we have in our team

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m definitely going fishing all day Friday just so I don’t have to watch us get flogged again.
I'll be at church on Good Friday. Anyone want to come with me?...lol

Adoration of the Cross and scripture reading. Fasting between 12am and 12pm. Then lunch without meat, only fish, salad and some Lebanese villiage food(greens and legumes).

Then a religious movie at 4pm instead of the footy. So who's coming??

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Watched it all on tv sat there not in anger just disbelief I was numb
I realised with that 15 mins left and after they scored again that what I was doing was akin to self-torture...…..seemed silly to do that to myself! There will be a lot more of this I'm afraid but I guess I'm ahead of some of the Hasler games where I turned it off after 10 mins.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I realised with that 15 mins left and after they scored again that what I was doing was akin to self-torture...…..seemed silly to do that to myself! There will be a lot more of this I'm afraid but I guess I'm ahead of some of the Hasler games where I turned it off after 10 mins.
Don’t know how old you are I lived the 80s nothing has come close to those teams everyone was afraid of us now we’ve just become like an extra bye round the drop was been pretty huge hence my disbelief I’m over angry now

Status
Not open for further replies.