Official Round 6 - Dogs vs Rabbitohs - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rabbitohs have been poor and scraping through the last few weeks.

With GI announcement this week, the pre-game Inglis show, black armbannds, bells and whistles, i say the Dogs will cop their worst flogging of the year

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cook & Walker master class coming up. It will be sickening seeing Cook dominate while Lichaa warms the bench.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok why don’t he start Lichaa for twenty or so cant pass but he can tackle finish off the game with jmk I’d still rather rfm in Lichaa out but I ain’t the coach

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Given how bloody bipolar and unpredictable our team is I would not be surprised if we win. We have shown periods of brilliance at times as well as absolute shitness this year. Which team will turn up? will they actually be able to put in a 80min performance? who the heck knows.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What has Danny Fualalo done in first grade to keep being picked? I have never seen him make a tackle bust, put a hit on, offload etc etc. This guy has not taken his chances nor has he improved with the experience gained in the NRL. I'd rather blood someone else and see how he goes. What do we have to lose?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only losing by 20 would be a WIN lol..

Sorry, but I’m being realistic, will be a brave effort to hold them off and score a try or two!! Maybe a surprise win may be in store, but whatever the outcome I hope to see a brave effort and some entertaining footy from our team if nothing else..!!

Good luck doggs, good luck !!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What has Danny Fualalo done in first grade to keep being picked? I have never seen him make a tackle bust, put a hit on, offload etc etc. This guy has not taken his chances nor has he improved with the experience gained in the NRL. I'd rather blood someone else and see how he goes. What do we have to lose?
Its pretty much Fualalo or Taulau as a prop replacement at the minute. Depth is really thin.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Currently averages 10m per run, made more tackle breaks than Ogden, same offloads, just saying.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reakon we score 10 or12 but gut says rabbits triple that yes another hiding coming we just don’t have the experience or the players to compete

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Round 1: Souths beat Roosters by 10. Dogs get smashed by Warriors 40-6.
Round 2: Souths belt Dragons 34-18. Dogs get smashed 36-16 by Parra.
Round 3: Souths beat Titans 28-20. Dogs beat Tigers 22-8.
Round 4: Souths beaten by 1 point by Manly. Dogs beaten by Storm 18-16.
Round 5: Souths beat Warriors 28-24. Dogs belted by Dragons 40-6

1 loss by a single point in 5 rounds, vs 1 win in 5 rounds.

Highest win by Souths ever in an NRL game: 67-0.
Most tries scored in a game by a single Souths player: 5

Those two records will get touched up this week. Cody Walker scored 4 himself last week against Warriors, and is on a try scoring rampage at the moment (is he the NRL top try scorer? - I'd check but the NRL website is not responding).

I'd be very suprised if (in their current form) Souths don't crack 50. Too big, too fast, too powerful, and a much bigger forward pack. We have no chance.
He is leading with 6 tries

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
ZZZZZ! It’s getting boring every week you spew up crap like this.
I must have missed the last 5 rounds in an alternative universe where we didn't get absolutely spanked.

Rabbitohs score 25.6 points a game, and conceed 18.2.
Dogs score 12.8 points a game, and conceed 28.4.
Based on above: Rabbitohs 24 Dogs 12

But given the team we are facing put 30+ on the Dragons (who put 40 on us), and beat the Warriors (who put 40 on us), nothing short of a miracle will stop less than 40 being put on us. Souths are a better team than both the Warriors and Dragons, and both of them put 40 on us. Hence I reckon 50+.

With Cody Walker scoring 16 points last week (2 tries in 2 minutes, then 2 tries in 5 minutes), he will tear us a new one.

It's not "boring, spewing crap like this" it's called being realistic.

Nothing I saw in the 20 minutes I watched before I turned off at 18-0 last week, suggested to me we will stop the damage Souths will do.

Dragons forwards dominated us, and Souths have a bigger forward pack, a far more dangerous hooker, and a very capable backline.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I must have missed the last 5 rounds in an alternative universe where we didn't get absolutely spanked.

Rabbitohs score 25.6 points a game, and conceed 18.2.
Dogs score 12.8 points a game, and conceed 28.4.
Based on above: Rabbitohs 24 Dogs 12

But given the team we are facing put 30+ on the Dragons (who put 40 on us), and beat the Warriors (who put 40 on us), nothing short of a miracle will stop less than 40 being put on us. Souths are a better team than both the Warriors and Dragons, and both of them put 40 on us. Hence I reckon 50+.

With Cody Walker scoring 16 points last week (2 tries in 2 minutes, then 2 tries in 5 minutes), he will tear us a new one.

It's not "boring, spewing crap like this" it's called being realistic.

Nothing I saw in the 20 minutes I watched before I turned off at 18-0 last week, suggested to me we will stop the damage Souths will do.

Dragons forwards dominated us, and Souths have a bigger forward pack, a far more dangerous hooker, and a very capable backline.
What are you talking about? The Tigers and Storm games weren’t spankings. You did spew similar shit to this before the Tigers game too. Stick to making up bullshit about Forans injuries.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our other options are not looking good

Napa - injured
To’omaga - injured
Sue - suspended

Not sure anyone left is better than Fualalo

TrioBench 1995

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Stick that fuckin bell up the bunnies arse , it’ll probably fit anyhow, aren’t they getting roberts FFS

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Currently averages 10m per run, made more tackle breaks than Ogden, same offloads, just saying.
And his played 40 games more than Ogden and is still struggling to stamp his spot in the team which is more my point.

I'd say Ogden will be a much improved player after 60 games compared to what Fualalo has shown. Anyway I suppose we don't have much to choose from atm.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What are you talking about? The Tigers and Storm games weren’t spankings. You did spew similar shit to this before the Tigers game too.
No.. the Tigers and the Storm games were examples of Tigers and Storm playing badly and clearly making us look better than we actually are.

Both Tigers and Storm were not full strength and we were.

Come back to me after Fridays game and we'll chat again about my predictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.