Opinion 2020

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
As 2019 appears to be a write off, who would you pursue for 2020 and how would your line up look like?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
While I like our board and I think they are building to something, I think some on there need to be voted out.

For 2020:

I would keep the Andersons and John Khoury(to continue his pathways development program).

I think Pricey, Dunn, Ballesty and Mortimer need to be moved on.

We need smart businessmen like the roosters board to occupy about three positions on our board.
We need to attract players to our club by not just offering them a footy contract, we need to offer them more.
Our club needs to provide players with a future after league via teaching them how to invest their money.
We need to provide a better package to them, that would look after them in the long term.
Apart from all the rumours about the roosters not playing within the rules...I tend to differ in my opinion. I think they are, but they are just very smart.
The roosters don't cheat, they just know about all the loop holes and exploit it very well.

I would bet on it that they would have dealings with their players which have nothing to do with Rugby League.
Don't worry about giving their players extra money, but the information they provide their players in order to maximise their players earnings potential would be first class.
They are just too smart.

I'm not stating any of this is true...but I wouldn't be surprised. They are a smart club and good luck to them

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sign Brent Sherwins kid for a contract from 2034 when hes 18..

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
2020 will also be a write off.

pupmichelle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Half to replace Foran

Hooker to replace JMK & Lichaa

Centre to replace Holland

Winger to replace Okunbor

Prop to replace Sue

Prop to replace Fualalo

Centre to replace Hopoate

In those orders

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Next year... wow can’t believe we 6 rounds in an discussing this already lol..

My opinion is one like this.. next year won’t look a lot better, and depending on who we miraculously happen to sign or what changes is beyond thought, I’m speechless!!! We can’t do a lot but hope to compete the best we can An avoid being a bottom 4 team!

Just watch, hope and be proud of who wears the blue an white!! Such a long road ahead! But I won’t be missing one SINGLE game , I do know that much.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
we need an experienced tough dominant leader in our forward pack someone for the pups to follow,as much as I hate the prick a hargreaves type would fit the bill.
But it's not going to happen.we will be a better side without ball licker next year so that's a bonus I suppose.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As 2019 appears to be a write off, who would you pursue for 2020 and how would your line up look like?
This guy... why you ask?

He can build a time machine. Go back to 2011. Make sure Greenberg never makes contact with Des. Re-write history for the next 10 years.