Premium Member
Reaction score
Cody walker is going to have a field day against Holland

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
to be able to take Xerri off the sharks!! I know it’s only early, An he needs to work on not dropping the ball.. but when he does an those passes stick, that power and how he runs at speed.. what a weapon.. size/strength.

Epic player in no time!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t believe my ears hearing some of the negative talk aimed at Holland in this thread.

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Go after Zac Lomax, the most talented young centre around but he is stuck behind Lafai and Aitken, the bloke should be playing first grade week in week out.
Rather go after Staggs. He's even better in my view.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either but there are plenty we should be going for centre is our biggest issue
Ideally should be going after two centres- both our centres are poor at best. It’s not our biggest issue but it’s up there

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ideally should be going after two centres- both our centres are poor at best. It’s not our biggest issue but it’s up there
Holland lets in 3 tries a week its a pretty big issue take that out then add a centre that can score 1-2 thats a big turnaround

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holland lets in 3 tries a week its a pretty big issue take that out then add a centre that can score 1-2 thats a big turnaround
Wingers that can’t catch and centres that can’t tackle...that typifies our team

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imo we have been smashed in the forward. Whats the point of getting fast and skilful centres when they dont have space and the game is being played in our half. Might as well put second rowers out there since their job is just to do hit ups. Probably can make more meters.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I posted that I thought Hopoate was one of the best under the high ball ......... yep I did.

Go Dogs
At 700k he's as overpaid as they come Hopoate. He's slow, creates nothing and he's not tall meaning his metres coming out from our own goal isn't great. Don't get me wrong's solid and he's far from our biggest issue. However this is exactly the problem we've encountered. We paid through the roof for Hopoate, Foran, Lichaa, etc and you can't say that any one of them has been a positive signing. If I want a sort of okay winger I'd get one from reserve grade on base contract, not one over half a million a year.