Suck it up

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone’s in meltdown we are wooden spooners, Pay is shit team is shit the club sucks blah blah blah blah.............
Just suck it up and move on, we had probably the worst game in NRL history,
Never seen so many dropped balls and team looked like actual kids playing, in saying that Hopa is the oldest at 26.

All I’m saying is that we will bounce back we still have Foran and Napa to come back and I wouldn’t be surprised if we beat the rabbits.
I agree with almost everything you said
Tolman is the oldest at 30 I think
But other than that
Awesome post

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How funny was it during pre season when some were claiming we'll make top 4.... if we can dig in and finish off like last year would be good. This team is probably the worst on paper but with some pride and determination I think we could manage 12th again.
i honestly thought 8-10 was a realistic chance, but that was also on the priviso that we have a lucky run with injuries .. maybe my expectations were touch high also ?? but im sure the loss of Napa and Foran has really hurt us..

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
based on last years performance (last 5 games) and the addition of Nappa and Foran coming back from injury (both injured now), this roster can easily make the 8 if all are fit and firing.

we saw the proof of that in the game against the storm in Melbourne.

This team is not the worst, 2008 team was the worst when Fred Briggs and Jarred Hickey were the leaders of our pack.

This is a far better team than 2008 and i still believe we will make the 8.
We also had Chris Armpit.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lets be truthful both our teams suck.

No excuses like they are rookies etc blah blah blah.

The teams are shit.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets be truthful both our teams suck.

No excuses like they are rookies etc blah blah blah.

The teams are shit.
They are rookies, so it’s not really an excuse.

They’re currently shit, but they have potential to get better in time.

The dogs problem is they also have absolutely no depth. We’re one key injury away from losing by 50 every game.

Broncos, on the other hand, have good players, but look like they lack direction on the field, either from the halves, coach, or both. A bit like the Bulldogs with Reynolds and Mbye in the halves, and Hasler’s non existent attacking structures.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
FUCK!!!!
I am sick of this bullshit excuse about "salary cap" we can't play in the market until 2021 etc etc.

It's bullshit, look at our roster for fuck sake.
I don't know what is going on at the club with the administration side of things but things don't add up.

As it stands now, when are we going to make the 8 again?

Also I would love to know how much we are paying ex players to play at other clubs?

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
exactly, i would be so much more pissed off if we had a good roster and got belted like we did yesterday. With the roster weve got its a good day anytime we get the 2 points. Yes its a shit situation but unfortunately it happens. Remember all this shit now because in a few years when were back to playing competitive footy it will be even sweeter

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Embrace the reality. My work mates couldn't believe I still wore my dogs training shirt. At least merchandise should be discounted.
Good on you brave man!

I still wear my Dogs polo, and dress my son in dogs colours. I mainly do it to attract MILFs TBF.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep, you will get this with team of rookies.

Diamonds one week, putrid shit the next.

Game against the Storm was no fluke, we literally gifted 4 try to Dragons last night. We are down two main and key players to our team due to injuries.

We may not win on Friday but i am sure we will give rabbits the run for their money.
The problem is we gift every opponent at least 18 points!!!! Problem is We don’t have the squad to post 24 points + each week

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The problem is that people set their expectations far too high for this team.. with Napa and Foran we have a chance of creating some upsets, without them you need to accept inconsistent performances from a bunch of kids..

The club has stated on a number of occasions that our cap is dire for the next 2 years, but yet people continue to be unrealistic with their expectations ..

The experts expect us to get the spoon..

Im not sure why people are so surprised ..

Yesterday was a perfect example of young kids getting ahead of themselves and reading their own headlines .. its great that some of those kids come crashing back down to earth..
can you explain how our salary cap for the next three years is effected by past players/contracts that arent at the club?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
can you explain how our salary cap for the next three years is effected by past players/contracts that arent at the club?
I can’t
But from what I can’t tell based on drip feed media is
We are still paying players who are gone
And we have players on the books on back ended contracts