Opinion Holland

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh, and whats more, talk is that Inglis might retire this week.

Holland obviously reads fan talk about him judging by prior public comments and if you keep this vomit talk up don’t be surprised if Souths make a big play for him. Then our season (if not next) is truly fucked. Nasheed.
Nasheed (I think that's your name, can't be quite sure)

I'm certain that's every kenneler's nightmare, Holland being poached by souffs, your second favourite team apparently. So I ask you Nasheed to do everyone on tk a massive solid, talk Holland up on the souffs forum and everywhere you can, and convince daddy crowe and skeletor to entice him to redfern, it shouldn't take much, he'll probably sign for $2, a can of sprite and a roll up

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Holland obviously reads fan talk about him judging by prior public comments and if you keep this vomit talk up don’t be surprised if Souths make a big play for him. Then our season (if not next) is truly fucked. Nasheed.
Seriously, if Souffs want Holland, sell him with a big red bow on top. He is a turnstyle in defence, continually rushing up past the ball, leaving his winger isolated.

Pricey102

Waterboy
Reaction score
He is embarrassing in defence deadset has no idea what’s going on. Defends inside shoulder and is to slow to do it. Or rushes up in the line and looks like an idiot. Fine in attack but that’s not where we are struggling for once. Agreed we were all crap yesterday but his always a big big worry in defence.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Harper is a bigger turnstyle than Holland and Montoya combined.

If anything Montoya or Olive will return before Harper.

In fact I wouldn't be suprised if Harper gets dropped to Ron Massey Cup soon. He's so far out of his depth in Canterbury Cup.
Really hope not. We have seen what Montoya and Olive offer in the top grade it’s not much. Meaney Smith and Okunbor have shown that playing reserves poorly doesn’t mean you can’t make a go of it in first grade. Let’s hope you keep up your strike rate Mr I :grinning:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed (I think that's your name, can't be quite sure)

I'm certain that's every kenneler's nightmare, Holland being poached by souffs, your second favourite team apparently. So I ask you Nasheed to do everyone on tk a massive solid, talk Holland up on the souffs forum and everywhere you can, and convince daddy crowe and skeletor to entice him to redfern, it shouldn't take much, he'll probably sign for $2, a can of sprite and a roll up
can of sprite and roll up are overs

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Worst part about Holland is he is keeping Harper out of the side.. needs to go Asap!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Holland either plays so so bad or plays very very good, he never just does his job with no fuss. This guy one week is everyones favourite player and a heap of shit the next week
Been saying it for years.. his either inconsistent a f or injured.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
His defence issues are due to being put in the wrong side and that they lawyers next to him go missing so it makes him look bad.
He’s no perfect defender but who doesn’t have a small fault in their game?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Harper is a bigger turnstyle than Holland and Montoya combined.

If anything Montoya or Olive will return before Harper.

In fact I wouldn't be suprised if Harper gets dropped to Ron Massey Cup soon. He's so far out of his depth in Canterbury Cup.
This is one of those comments that come back and bite ya in the arse.. best delete.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are so weak in the centres surely we can tempt zac lomax hes off the bench should be starting

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any dickhead that still thinks this **** can cut it in first grade. God help yez. Mr i young morgan is way better than this chop stick and hes only a kid.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously??? The whole fucking team was a disgrace and you single out Holland. Turn it up mate.
Macgregor did his homework & the Dragons right edge carried out his tactics perfectly. Martin, Holland & Okunbor allowed Lewis to get owned. Frizell,Lawrie Aitken & Ravalawa terrorised Lewis while his Left edge cohorts stood Back & watched their half/playmaker get pounded with ball in hand and forced to make back defensive effort on effort on Frizzell/Lawrie Aitken& Ravalawa. The Dragons also took full advantage of Martin’s poor ball security. Any of you still querying why he started the season in Reggie’s was clear to all and sundry yesterday. As for Holland, that’s his standard game he’s not an NRL standard footballer & Okunbor showed yesterday why it’s taken so long get a start. Zero confidence under the high ball terrible catching technique, lazy defensive reads & even worse tackling technique. Looking at our replacement options we have Harper who will get a shot sometime this year, Montoya & an injured Toomaga,Napa & Foran both missing for at least the next 4 games ....... it’s going to be a long testing season

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score

If souffs want Holland I'll drop him off .

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He hasn’t been good and always average. Time to move on and look into Harper. (He might excel in Fg like smith who was average in nsw cup)
I agree he normally just fishes of others work which has made him look better the he actually is. He is too small and most teams exploited that and his bad defencive decisions last year and will do it again this year