Q: If you were coach this week, what would be your game plan to beat Souths?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Move the ball from touch line to touch line, stay away from the middle 1/3rd in attack, high kicks to the edges, fast line speed in defence, don't let the big Wabbits get wound up.
Niggle Gagai, he'll take the bait and even if he doesn't it's fun.

Go Dogs

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Keep the game plan simple. Score more points.
Exactly. We were just outplayed by a team we smashed at that ground 38-0. They were turning up for this game before last season ended....

We just need to keep playing footy with attitude with the cattle we got for now until our big names come back.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hire a sniper to take out the bunnies team bus and then hope that there reserve grade team doesn't show up because we would lose to them too

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Souths didn’t do anything special on the weekend,they where flat and just scrapped home with a win
I would just like to see us cut out the school boy errors
We can play better

Last edited:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
ok so wll Lichaa be selected do you think?
Because fuck our forwards are small now compared to most other teams and having Lichaa on the bench just makes the forward back even smaller.
Not a Lichaa fan anyway but the team needs more size and he needs to go, sorry Michael.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
ok so with Lichaa be selected do you think?
Because fuck our forwards are small now compared to most other teams and having Lichaa on the bench just makes the forward back even smaller.
Not a Lichaa fan anyway but the team needs more size and he needs to go, sorry Michael.
It couldn't be anymore obvious that we don't need Lichaa on the bench, the fact that we don't even have any established prop on the bench either only makes things more ridiculous.

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Simple , second phase and plenty of running the ball by our spine .

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’ll tell ya what I’ll do I’ll never watch a game again this year because we a fuckin shit simple as that you all day say I reckon this and I reackon that change this change that like everyone is a SuperCoach just shut the crap up and accept that we a rubbish dean pay feel sorry for ya mate and all the cockheads on this site just talk shit