Q: If you were coach this week, what would be your game plan to beat Souths?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We tend to start well I've noticed but wane as the game goes on and when Lichaa comes on.

First thing is to drop Lichaa.

Also, give Reimis the ball. He has scored two tries from two goes while in space. This okunbor cant handle width and room to move.

Id probably tell Holland to be more selfish and try and bust the line himself rather than pass and try and bring CWH into it a bit more.

Also stupid penalties need to be scrapped up. And look for repeat sets.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t think we have to do shit.
Like the tigers and Melbourne games, our young fellas will aim up after copping a hammering this week.
The challenge for the club is to keep them up.

transporter

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lewis needs to send grubber kicks to the ingoal. Only once did he do it and we nearly scored. Instead of those stupid high kicks that there fullback catches.

Dirty*Deeds

Waterboy
Reaction score
Like they did with Melbourne, roll them on their backs and hold them down and count to 5 then release..

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t think we have to do shit.
Like the tigers and Melbourne games, our young fellas will aim up after copping a hammering this week.
The challenge for the club is to keep them up.
Im no coach but I agree

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Let pay have a break and GOAT to take over training for this week? Lol
That works I guess haha. It is funny that I was starting to see some positives with Pay after coming off a solid two weeks and our strongest performance under Pay against the Storm. We then backed it up with absolute shit and arguably our worst performance under Pay. There was always going to be a big difference between our highs and lows as a team, but this is just too much.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd tell the team that the teams they're playing and the players their playing against have been through much worse than us, and we have to earn the right to deserve to win.

We've been brave, but we have to also be realistic. We're playing against world class forward packs and rep backlines that we just catch match yet.

Things will turn around, but for now we for to take the bad with the good.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apart from @btrainben, nobody’s come up with any tactical ideas about how to beat Souths. I’m not interested in navel gazing and self analysis, I want to hear your game plans on how we can deconstruct the opposition.
shut down Cook ?
Put CHN at centre and get the ball to the edges in Hoppa one side and ChN the other. These guys can ball play and have talented wingers at their disposal. Bring back RFM on reduced minutes but in the middle. Instruct Meaney to follow him up for offloads. Crossfield grubbers at Cambell graham test the lanky fellas hands on the ground

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hire a call girl to engage with Sam Burgess on social media in the hope he will send unsolicited dick pics then leak them to the media.....

Pump Adam Reynolds kicking practice balls full of concrete....

Fill Cook’s game day morning protein shake with turbo lax....

Shine one of those pocket lasers into Gagai’s eyes and kick to his wing....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Swap jerseys with Souths and hope they give "Fake Bulldogs team" the win!

Nah it's simple. We cannot beat Souths... we can only limit the damage that is about to get done to our F&A.

The task to beat Souths would be like Cabra Sydney Shield side beating Roosters in a grand final. It just won't happen.