Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the greats dont really have downs as liverpool are seeing with man city

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Totally agree!

We really missed Napa today. Odgen wasnt to bad today and he will get better. Definitely a keeper. We really need another 2 big, no frills forwards for our bench. That Flegler from the Broncos looks really good and i would also have a go at that Welch from the Storm since they are both off contract.

Some of our forwards have been playing 1st grade for a while now, and they just arent good enough
Mate what I wouldn’t give for an omealy or mason ATM

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
All I've heard for years going back to Hasler is we train and prepare well. We always have a strong off season. Players are always the fittest they've been. People on here put up pictures of players in the gym and with their shirts off looking lean. And it all ends up in disappointment.
Basically comes down to having a team of 'good boys' no hard **** in any of them except for Napa and Ogden.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Cant we unload elliot to somebody and get segeyaro in

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its mind boggling when you think back of the forwards we have had since 2012 and the shit we got now. Melbourne, Souffs, Rorters, Grubnulla have almost kept the majority of their forward packs since winning the comp or have brought in/promoted top forwards

Kasiano would be fucked after 20 min and would be hammered here. A 20 min Kas is better than the 50+minutes some of our pussycats dish out.

FML we are fucked all over the park
Settle down...we dominated Storms international pack last week and Tigers pack the week before. St Merge didnt bust us open in the middle. Watch the game again and look at the errors, the refs involvement, the timing and location of penalties, not getting any of the 50/50 calls. We missed Napa and say 1 other big body today but our forwards were mostly fine.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Settle down...we dominated Storms international pack last week and Tigers pack the week before. St Merge didnt bust us open in the middle. Watch the game again and look at the errors, the refs involvement, the timing and location of penalties, not getting any of the 50/50 calls. We missed Napa and say 1 other big body today but our forwards were mostly fine.
And they got their arses handed to them by Parra, Warriors and St. Merge.

We missed Napa no doubt and Tolman is Tolman but it aint enough. We need to replace the junk on our bench along with our backups which are Sue, Fualalo, Tualalo and Lichaa

Our bench is absolutely atrocious.

Refs....ha ha ha ha...you sound like mr.invisibles brother

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its one of two things

1. Our centre of excellence is not as good as what it has been made out to be

or

2. We have shit strength & conditioning trainers

I think its the latter
What about lack of experience and talent.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Continually getting bad calls saps the energy out of players particularly young ones, and we got all the bad calls at the beginning, the few good calls towards the end didn't make up for the early bad calls.

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The grass was cut too short and didnt suit our style of play as well

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Mr Klein and Mr Sutton never helpful to us

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its one of two things

or

I think its the latter
shit players will still
Shit no matter how fit they get

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
bet he feels like the coach of the Jamaican bobsled team

Wholetthedogsout

Waterboy
Reaction score
No mention of our forwards playing like fucking pussys . He doesn’t even seem pissed off with the effort ffs dean you need to call the ***** out
I dont know about not being pissed off. He looks like his head was about to explode to me and there were these dark circles under his eyes. I think what he doesnt expressin words you can see on his face. He was also really short with the reporters.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
But the coach and players, etc can't continue to appear to blame Hasler for this mess.

Other clubs have had young juniors come through and perform well (Souths comes to mind). It's not just that they are juniors and they need time... it's that they aren't very good juniors and wouldn't have even made the grade in some other teams.
That’s a cop out, man.... our young players performed very well the previous two weeks. Souths have some young emerging talent, yes.... they also have some very good players with plenty of experience. Youth will always struggle for consistency without experienced heads to keep them on course. Souths have way more experience than us. There is no basic for comparison between our rosters and ours. Our young players aren’t the problem. It’s our lack of experience.... especially in key positions.

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Its one of two things

or

I think its the latter
I think so too. Can someone explain what Tony Grimaldi’s current role is and what his qualifications for it are?

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suspect too much publicity and media talk generated by agents went to a number of heads. And stop with this “young”talk. All these guys have been in the system for years. If they are not good enough now that they care in their 20s, they never will be. As for Pay, I say to him again, it is not whether they train well during the week but how they play in a real contest. 3 games out of 5 have 40 points, more or less, scored agin them. That is, plain and simple, not good.