Drop Okunbor and Lewis absolutely rubbish.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis is unreliable and okunbor can’t catch. We have some recruiting to do.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
And who do you replace them with? There’s no one fucking else

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
They are the best of our Top 30. Lol @ Top. Should use “first registered 30”

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No depth to cover Lewis..

Lewis is too inconsistent at moment.. some good games and some absolute rubbish from him..

Need more consistency from a halfback..

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
pre season people made lewis like he was the next big thing but honestly he hasn’t showed a damn thing he was over hyped and I think he’s arrogant prick and his attitude shows for it.

Jackson is a useless captain I’ve said this before he has no pull and no fken idea how to rally up a group

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol, typical Kennel. You can't worship these players and then dump them at the first sign of trouble. They're rookies and these mistakes are going to happen, having so many rookies around each other and a poor coach leading them also makes things harder. Not saying these players don't have a lot to work on as they are clearly lacking in a lot of areas, but these things were known when they were first selected.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
pre season people made lewis like he was the next big thing but honestly he hasn’t showed a damn thing he was over hyped and I think he’s arrogant prick and his attitude shows for it.

Jackson is a useless captain I’ve said this before he has no pull and no fken idea how to rally up a group
Agree with this

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, typical Kennel. You can't worship these players and then dump them at the first sign of trouble. They're rookies and these mistakes are going to happen, having so many rookies around each other and a poor coach leading them also makes things harder. Not saying these players don't have a lot to work on as they are clearly lacking in a lot of areas, but these things were known when they were first selected.
Couldn’t agree more, they need time and they will make mistakes, it happens to everyone.

Like someone else said though, Lewis needs to lose his cockiness, watching him running out smiling and winking at people is not the arrogance we need to see.

I’m all for confidence, but there’s a fine line between that and arrogance.

He has a long way to go before he can be that cocky.

I like the kid, I just wish he’d let his footy do the talking and get rid of that shit...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Couldn’t agree more, they need time and they will make mistakes, it happens to everyone.

Like someone else said though, Lewis needs to lose his cockiness, watching him running out smiling and winking at people is not the arrogance we need to see.

I’m all for confidence, but there’s a fine line between that and arrogance.

He has a long way to go before he can be that cocky.

I like the kid, I just wish he’d let his footy do the talking and get rid of that shit...
That doesn't bother me with Lewis tbh. The issue is that a lot of his flaws are now showing because he doesn't have that ridiculous composure and energy from last season. I said at the time that he was the obvious choice to play in the halves for us last season, but he lacks a lot in terms of general halves play. Meanwhile some acted like he was a future immortal lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Who hacked Nab Fabs account? Own up!

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
I was always skeptical about Okunbor, last year in reserves he was nothing special and for a big guy he is a bitch in defense, he hits like a pussy and is never urgent... he needs to play with urgency and realise how big he is!

Also he was never a winger or fullback growing up and played in the forwards hence he cannot catch!

Last edited:

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I always skeptical about Okunbor, last year in reserves he was nothing special and for a big guy he is a bitch in defense, he hits like a pussy and is never urgent... he needs to play with urgency and realise how big he is!

Also he was never a winger or fullback growing up and played in the forward hence he cannot catch!
Did he spend any time in the off-season working on his catching? He shouldn't be playing first grade if he hasn't learned how to leap. There's no excuse for this.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thurston wasn’t much at that age Cronk johns the same Lewis is the future I wouldn’t be throwing him under the bus Okunbor will get better with experience

DoggieDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everybody was going crazy about Okunbor running over Simth etc
He has good pace in open field and obviously have the height advantage - they need to work on his catching - now that he got exposed today -expect all the other teams kicking his way too

I think for a centre , we need to hit the market as soon as we can or someone is available
I dont know too much about Morgan to comment on how good or bad he is
It was a Sad performance after what they did to Storm

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis is in his second year. Teams would be studying him more and looking at ways to nullify him. He will have a tough year but the kid will get through. That’s why the NRL is the toughest rugby league comp in the world no let up every week you need to evolve and improve