Reaction score
Not liking our chances, one iota today

I think a few kennelers will be brought back down to earth

Hopefully we win and ill gladly eat my words

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
More pain coming on Sunday for them, if Dufty was having nightmares about Smith after the last game, he'll need to go to therapy after Okunbor rips him a new one too.
I see dreds people!! Lol

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Dragons will come out hard for the first 15 minutes. If we can hold them in that period it will be all over for them. Extra time in Newcastle last week will have them flat.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dragons form guide sketchy last two they have won by (including extra time) easily lost both

Week 1 hammered by chook
Week 2 hammered by Bunnies

No Widdop big loss

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dragons last 2 wins have hidden a lot of issues they have in their game at the moment.

They'll come in with a lot of false confidence while we'll be coming in with a mix of high confidence as well as desperation.

We got this.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah something must be going on with RFM. Let's hope Sue don't play like his last first grade game
RFM is not a prop. Not at all confusing to me. RFM hasn't had a standout game all year. Been well down on expected form.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My only concern is our bench. When pay makes his replacements the opposition has been catching up to us when we are in front. If it happens today results maybe the same. We need to maintain our leed for 80 mins. Go the doggies

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
RFM is not a prop. Not at all confusing to me. RFM hasn't had a standout game all year. Been well down on expected form.
Im not sure what it is but his game has changed fir some reason, hasnt been the same since he got injured. Dissappointing

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know, but I'd rather RFM running round out there than Sue atm

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Definitely been down on form, though with the time he was out with injury, he should of started the year in Cup.

IMO he is not a backrower at all. His best position is on the bench and coming on at prop/lock

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m just praying we play really well and win well.... I’m so sick of losing the close ones and I just wana sit back on a Sunday and enjoy us thrashing the mergers

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Correct but sue was awful hardly deserves a reward but one of pays pets it seems

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we start well we should be able to carry on with it an win.. be nice to put a few points on to approve +/- but a win will have me jumping for joy, An will finish if the weekend very nicely..!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.