News Exclusive: Andrew Johns lists the recruits Bulldogs should buy to rebuild around

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No thanks..

Would prefer a great Half Back with that money than a great 5/8..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our cap is exhausted for the time being and the Doggies are on the right path with Pay debuting juniors on form, what chance have we in snaring Ponga and Munster?

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew Johns is an absolute plonk, and that deadset has to be one of the worse articles I've ever seen written. Honestly, how that came to print is beyond me.

He should get back to snorting coke off the dunnies in the Brewery the fucking deadbeat.
I don't think he actually ever stopped snorting & and after this ridiculous article I'm sure of it.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All the players joey mentioned are zero chance of leaving their respective clubs, because they all have endless pits of cash to offer and the cap doesn't apply to them unlike us who released players do get under the cap... whilst others just got their dicks sucked by bloody greenburg
THIS!!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of grubs thanks for your input Andrew lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d have a crack at
-Kyle Flanagan as a half can also goal kick.
- Euan Aiken as a centre strong runner ok defender runs good lines or young xerri at the sharks has some tow
- Mitch rein as a hooker for a couple years
- Radley as well Versetile can play multiple positions in the middle another Aubusson mould
Definatly a long shot but I’d go for semi radradra not many wingers worth 800-900 but him I would pay
Or another bloke I’d have a look at is Denny Solomona plays rugby has a good try scoring record almost as many try’s as games killed it in super league too played 20s with Melbourne
Wishful
Hello mister Holland lol

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Surely Brandon Smith is not going to wait till 2021 for his grub namesake Cameron to retire

We need a couple of big boppers at a bargain buy price to replace Fualalo and Sue. Thomas Flegler and Christian Welch please

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'd love love love Radley at the club, proper bulldog of a player, one of my favourite players but he is developing into somewhat of a cult hero at the Roosters and is no chance of happening, same as Munster and Murray. I do like the sound of throwing mega bucks at all the Roosters boys for 2021, one will eventually stick and no matter if its Manu, Mitchell or Keary the'd instantly become our most exciting player.

I wonder if Latrell wants to spend another 3-4 years playing in the centres or would prefer a move back to the back, if fullback is his desire then throw a million at him.
If we get him we will probably have to throw another half a million at him to get s player like him in the first place

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does Joey think we’re fucking stupid. Anderson should ask Joey to the write up his list of targets for the dogs and deliver it to Belmore.....then go take a shit and wipe his ass with it.

Seriously we’re not taking any advice from Joey Johns.

Ponga, Mitchell, Xerri any 2 of those guys and definitely Fifita from broncs

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is how the Dogs got into this mess, everyone took turns running the club and now no one is responsible.
In two years there could be a different coach looking at current unknowns.
I wanna see these rookies become positive confident competent first graders for the rest of the year.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh! Can you imagine uncle Nick letting any of those go, He'll throw the In house, out house & the Shithouse at them to keep them all. in fact the Rosters are still on the look out for more Internationals, There is no salary cap for the roosters, I thought Cronk was only going to sign for one year? Now you whatch he'll be there for a few more years. The Roosters have built a Dynasty around the Premiership.
When Cronk goes they will have a “war chest”.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never rated the bloke at all really. Can't stand listening to him either with his inability to string straight sentences together.
Greatest player I have watched play and paved the way for the half backs of today. I like his signings but second rowers are not the worst of our problems.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Storm aren't going to let Munster go.

I like Murray but another backrower is hardly a priority.

Radley is just meh... overrated player in my opinion. Good utility value, but again hardly a priority. John's is making some strange calls lately, hope his health problems aren't getting the better of him.
Smith has 2020 at Storm then he's gone, so Storm will be in a perfect position to upgrade Munster if he holds his form.
Why do these ex player jocks think contracted players are available?
So we can get DCE, Ponga, Taumaloulo, Tedesco, Moses, Travoiavic boys, Sam Burgess, Murray, Radley, Hodgson. Cleary. Crickey, we can get anyone we want right? WRONG!!!! They are all under contract like Munster but that doesnt matter. Contract law obviously not a strong suit for Andrew Johns. I really feel for Joey. Maybe hed be better off getting his Dr to adjust his medication.