Nervous about tomorrows game

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What's in your pants apparently means very little these days. Despite having Frank and beans you could be any of about 500 theoretical genders.
I guess there’s only one way to find out, let’s meet up!

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope the team watched the storm game last night and are putting things into perspective . Yeah we had a great game against the table toppers but so did the bottom placed cowboys.

Just hope we have a few more tricks up our sleeves for sunday
The Cowboys were among premiership favourites 4 weeks ago and we were getting the spoon. Our rosters don't really compare, but we definitely need to keep improving.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I guess there’s only one way to find out, let’s meet up!
Umm. Whatever your gender the Frank and beans is a strict no go zone for me. Try with blueboost. Failing that maybe David Holland will have a crack.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We should of beat the Storm, we will beat the dragqueens

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We also blew the tigers away the week before... and they are going ok this year. We’re the only team to convincingly best them so far. And the storm played much better against us than they did against the cows. Not saying a win is in the bag. If we don’t show up we’re in all sorts of trouble and I do think the dragons are a good side and capable of doing more than they’ve shown this year...but I think we’re showing done good signs. Even dickead Johns stressed how well we played last week (although not well enough for him to tip us) lol.

I think we have a pretty good chance.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we play like we did last week we will pump Dragons

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
As much as I want to laugh about your infatuation with Ennis, your actually right. No doubt we had that fighting spirit when we had Ennis.
And Reynolds...and Graham... and Pritchard (all of whom were just as passionate and were better, more loyal clubmen)

Ennis was good for us, but he was never our main reservoir of passion. He wasn’t even the best bulldog of the era in which he actually was a bulldog. Let alone an all time club great.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True, because only a female would succumb to her anxieties and impose her worries on the men in the house by putting up this unnecessary thread.
Unnecessary thread? It shouldve been made into an email and marked urgent for the whole club to read .. Gosh it must hurt being so off the mark all the time

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Unnecessary thread? It shouldve been made into an email and marked urgent for the whole club to read .. Gosh it must hurt being so off the mark all the time
You said you were nervous? It's a football match, we either win or we fucking lose you twit.