Official Round 5 - Dogs vs Dragons - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You can get away with murder at the Tigers so I think Sue will turn up this week knowing that he is fighting for his spot... He can be a damaging player on his day and is a big boy but can be very inconsistent
Sue has been shit in NSW Cup as well. Lazy in defence, fuck all metres, and generally looks disinterested.

Guy needs a kick up the arse and an attitude adjustment.

Jacko in the conference talking about danny f like he’s playing mmm
Yeah certainly sounds like it.

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2019/04/09/dogs-determined-to-cover-loss-of-napa/

Fualalo in for Sue and Ogden starting would work.

I wish toamooga wasn’t injured
He's actually not named in injury report this week (nor is Wakeham).

I suspect both players are 1-2 weeks off playing again.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you do get that Pay has no control over who was signed for the top 30 before he arrived right? you can blame him for Sue you can blame him for lichaa, but blaming him for Olive. Is like blaming the victim of a shooting, for the gun misfiring on the next shot.

The only way to get him off the top 30 is to wait him out, either he leaves or contract expires. or he plays well enough for another club to offer him a contract.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
surely this was known before the top 30 was selected, Pay is a scrub legit
you do get that Pay has no control over who was signed for the top 30 before he arrived right? you can blame him for Sue you can blame him for lichaa, but blaming him for Olive. Is like blaming the victim of a shooting, for the gun misfiring on the next shot.

The only way to get him off the top 30 is to wait him out, either he leaves or contract expires. or he plays well enough for another club to offer him a contract.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He really needs to be in the team so does RFM. Sue is a park footballer.
If you watched RFM in the Canterbury Cup, you would not be as enthusiastic. He was dreadful.
I know hes better than that, but he needs to lift and soon.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'd argue an extra forward would've benefited us more last week. Jackson and CHN are versatile enough and Tolman can play hooker for all I care. Lichaa offers nothing of major importance.
But how can you predict the injuries ? It might benefit us one week and the next week may not.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd argue an extra forward would've benefited us more last week. Jackson and CHN are versatile enough and Tolman can play hooker for all I care. Lichaa offers nothing of major importance.
Lichaa brings the oranges. That’s pretty important.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Einstein, bench maybe weak but our so called better players are not that good this year.Tell me again how if we play for 80 minutes we win,have never heard that quote before lmao let alone the defeat from jaws of victory cliche. Move on please
Lol
Guy should be on NRL 360 with footy wisdom like that.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh was he ever good ? lol haven't seen him play
Apparently John said to one of the trainers last week, “I think I’ve lost my knack to play footy”. Trainer says, “You never had a knack to begin with John”.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Theres going to be more than we know regarding RFM. Maybe hes not putting in at training, maybe not as fit as Pay wants him or something.
Has to be though it's hard to get the best out of someone when they feel they should be in first grade. Hopefully he got the msg this week and is back in soon because he still is one of our best forwards.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He’s just not that good. Hasn’t done anything to warrant first team selection since he’s been at the club. He was a project that looks to have failed, can’t spend too much time on them. We’ve moved onto our next project which is the beast Ofa
Umm we need 4 gun props.. we currently have 2. Ogden is still learning and the rest are just shit. Rfm should be converted to the 4th and we should have a fair prop rotation until 2021 if everything goes well.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Umm we need 4 gun props.. we currently have 2. Ogden is still learning and the rest are just shit. Rfm should be converted to the 4th and we should have a fair prop rotation until 2021 if everything goes well.
I dunno how RFM would go in the middle... his defence leaves a lot to be desired

Status
Not open for further replies.