Broncos

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What was the story on news? Some x bronconwife reportijg domestic violence?

Didn’t catch it all

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow. What a piece of shit. I knew Seymour was a wreck and was a complete alcoholic but hearing that news is horrible. How is this not a bigger story?

It's not surprising but still shocking seeing so many despicable violent acts against women in this day and age.

Some things never change unfortunately and this is still a massive problem in society. Hopefully Seymour gets years in jail for such a disgusting act. Hopefully they set him straight in jail and make him their bitch.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not saying Seymour isn't an alcoholic abuser, but during the dissolution of a marriage you can't really trust anything either party says about the other, especially claims of DV. Look at the way the article cleverly insinuates that Seymour put his wife in a coma without ever actually outright alleging it. They've clearly had a lawyer look over it with a fine tooth comb.
Generally I agree about someone's right to innocence til proven guilty but in this case it's pretty clear cut.

Who else put this woman in a coma? She didn't do it to herself...

It reminds me of the Christchurch massacre and how the media constantly referred to that scumbag as the "accused"or how he "allegedly" killed 50 people...

They had to say that to covers themselves as he hadn't been found guilty yet. But with such a despicable act where there's clear video evidence, such a low life who's clearly guilty should lose the right to innocence until proven guilty. When it's so obvious, the "accused" should be publicly shamed as much as possible.

The same applies to Seymour now.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wow. What a piece of shit. I knew Seymour was a wreck and was a complete alcoholic but hearing that news is horrible. How is this not a bigger story?

It's not surprising but still shocking seeing so many despicable violent acts against women in this day and age.

Some things never change unfortunately and this is still a massive problem in society. Hopefully Seymour gets years in jail for such a disgusting act. Hopefully they set him straight in jail and make him their bitch.
You do know if she was in a coma looking like she did etc, the police would be called.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You do know if she was in a coma looking like she did etc, the police would be called.
He better get found guilty. Good on this woman for finally taking a stand but it's a shame it almost cost her her life before she did...

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He hasn't been charged.

If I nearly died I would be calling the police.

She isn't which is strange, seeing as she has told the halfwit Weilder.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
He hasn't been charged.

Exactly. The article is very careful not to discuss her injuries or how she wound up comatose it only says; she was covered in bruises, had no memory of it and Seymour wasn't bedside when she came to. She could have been hit by a car, been the victim of a home invasion, fallen of the deck etc. Or she could very well have been bashed by her drunk husband.

If there are two things you need to be skeptical of in life, it's women who are in the middle of a divorce and the Rugby League media.

Skidz

Waterboy
Reaction score
The Broncos are the most protected species in the comp and still manage to stink every season. They haven't won a comp since 2006!!!

They have a whole city and state to themselves, owned by the company that runs the game, cheat the cap blatantly and play Thursday or Friday night every week and still never win...

I have no idea how Milford and Nikorima have lasted this long. McCullough looks finished and their defence is a disgrace.

Plus the new supposed Supercoach is losing the plot already... Surely the pressure is mounting and big changes will be coming soon?
Agree, I am a proud QLDer and hate the drongo's, all we hear about are excuse after excuse, what do you think about a possible switch between Inglis and Boyd, Inglis back with Diebold, Darius back with daddy, not as crazy as you think?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree, I am a proud QLDer and hate the drongo's, all we hear about are excuse after excuse, what do you think about a possible switch between Inglis and Boyd, Inglis back with Diebold, Darius back with daddy, not as crazy as you think?
With GI as banged up as he is, I see him retiring at Souths.

Boyd is a shadow of his former self at the moment. He can still throw a try assist with the best of them but has zero running game and his defence at the back is laughable these days. But yeah, it wouldn't shock me if he went running back to Daddy. Haha

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He hasn't been charged.

Well that's absurd if he hasn't. Even if she doesn't press charges, don't the police have the power to press charges anyway?

They do in NSW but I'm not sure what the laws are there.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nobody cares about the Broncos since they signed Lodge. Deserve to be wooden spooners every year!

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
It’s not just Brisbane they own, it’s the entire state they think they own - always have and always will (so they think). This includes Townsville

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s not just Brisbane they own, it’s the entire state they think they own - always have and always will (so they think). This includes Townsville
No one wants to own Townsville.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Last edited:

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The NRL chooses at the start of every year now who will win the GF in September. Failing a GF day miracle the outcome is pre-determined. It's already starting to feel like they are leaning towards Roosters so the can be a back to back team.
Think the NRL is looking at a Roosters vs Parra grand final with the Roosters to go back to back. That would be really crap if they do.