Not open for further replies.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We need to drop Lichaa from the bench - he offers nothing. Bring in RFM or Ogden.
U need 1 utility though in case a non forward gets injured. We got through last week with 1 forward on the bench for a half so don't need 4

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
U need 1 utility though in case a non forward gets injured. We got through last week with 1 forward on the bench for a half so don't need 4
Why? Chn can go to ctr and hoppa or holland can cover 1 to 5

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can get away with murder at the Tigers so I think Sue will turn up this week knowing that he is fighting for his spot... He can be a damaging player on his day and is a big boy but can be very inconsistent

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can get away with murder at the Tigers so I think Sue will turn up this week knowing that he is fighting for his spot... He can be a damaging player on his day and is a big boy but can be very inconsistent
Agreed! I think with our performances in the last 2 weeks a lot of players will want to be part of this team as it looks like we are on the up!

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
i was not impressed by his first 2 performances in the blue and white, but everyone deserves a second chance .. lets just hope he takes it ..

Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Rest In Peace Mate
Premium Member
Reaction score
As an unemotional observer I noticed the Dogs are not yet playing the full 80 minutes.
I was impressed with the game against the Storm but your guys let it slip and grasped defeat from the jaws of victory.
Play the full 80 against St Merge and should come away with the 2 competition points.
Your bench is weak though - why are several of your better players (last year) not getting a run?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love ogden starting - danny f for sue and rfm for lichha we will need some size against dragons forwards
Frizell is in form, would like to see if RFM can find some form from the bench, we need to prepare like we did last year, it sure worked, the Dragons will be looking for respect in front of their traditional home.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Sue will do better this time around given a second chance.

We lose a lot of size with Napa out I would add another fwd to the bench for Lichaa.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Bit tough on Fualalo, he was great in reggies on the weekend and we're gonna need some size against this Dragons pack.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We get far more value with lichaa off the bench than we do with another second rower. Too much to expect jmk to play 80 and it allows us to cover for injuries to the halves or backline.
I’d like to see JMK pushed to 80 mins. I hope at some point this season we see it happen

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can't wait to see Ogden start and try and murder people...

Sue should consider himself lucky he's back so soon. Hopefully being dropped is a wake up call and he makes the most of the opportunity.

Lichaa on the bench makes no sense. Despite RFM being out of form, the injuries against Melbourne last week prove that we need to carry four forwards.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Licha isn’t a utility. He’s a nothing—he’s not good at anything. We have players in our team that can cover all forward positions, and all backs. We need 4 forwards on the bench, or a proper utility

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd argue an extra forward would've benefited us more last week. Jackson and CHN are versatile enough and Tolman can play hooker for all I care. Lichaa offers nothing of major importance.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Not a Fualalo fan, but thought he would get a run. Hopefully Sue had got the wake up call he needed

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dragons will be hard to stop this weekend. They will be up for a big game

Status
Not open for further replies.