SportingNews/Lurker Dogs and Cowboys fight for Reece Robson

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was surprised by Lichaas game when he came on. He gets rubbished to death on here, but I thought he went OK.
His service was way better than it has been. And theres the benefit of him being a good defender.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I was surprised by Lichaas game when he came on. He gets rubbished to death on here, but I thought he went OK.
His service was way better than it has been. And theres the benefit of him being a good defender.
He threw a very ordinary and typically slow/late pass above Lewis' head as soon as he came on. The result was Lachlans 2nd kick out on the full.

Agree on your last 2 points but he needs to get those rubbish passes out of his game.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What is MasterP's hit loss ratio Vs player movement and rumors?????

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So he's signed with us and the Cowboys according to the last 2 pages LOL.

Can't understand why he'd sign with Cowboys (or why Cowboys even need another hooker). They've got Hampton, Clifford and Granville (from memory).

More likely he'd go to Broncos and replace McCullough.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Granville passing is as bad as Lichaa's. Can't pass off the ground.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How can we sign Robson since we already have 30 players? Are we allowed to sack somebody to add him?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How can we sign Robson since we already have 30 players? Are we allowed to sack somebody to add him?
It would be from 2020 onwards. We won't be re-signing a few from our top 30 and i dare say some might leave prior to june 30 also.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It would be from 2020 onwards. We won't be re-signing a few from our top 30 and i dare say some might leave prior to june 30 also.
Also - isn't it a top 29 squad until June 30th, and from then each club needs to settle on 30?

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also - isn't it a top 29 squad until June 30th, and from then each club needs to settle on 30?
Each club has a top 30. 29 have to be confirmed by March 1 (or somewhere before the season), with the last spot needing to be filled by June 30.

You can fill the top 30 any time before June 30.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have anything on player(s) leaving before June 30? Or just speculating? Just out of curiosity.
Yes, we went and selected all 30 before March deadline but we could still make changes if we do happen to move a player on before June.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's terrible. Was he terrible on Sunday? Don't know because what he is does is forgettable and he's just a waste of a bench spot.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His definitely not as bad as everyone says he is but his still gotta go. We need a completely different hooker, even JMK aint the answer.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm a fan of jmk, always have been since he come into the side, he will come good at nine and just needs time getting used to the position. Just look at how much better his service is from dummy half, he can actually throw decent passes and doesn't take the worst option - unlike lichaa
He needs variation though... He needs to learn how to read defence lines, markers, how and when to kick long and short, who to throw it too when.

Now his a good defender, tough as nails and can throw a decent pass.... Hopefully he can grow but personally I want a here's one we prepared earlier type player.

Then again our whole spine has plenty of potential to grow.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So he's signed with us and the Cowboys according to the last 2 pages LOL.

Can't understand why he'd sign with Cowboys (or why Cowboys even need another hooker). They've got Hampton, Clifford and Granville (from memory).

More likely he'd go to Broncos and replace McCullough.
no fucking way clifford could play hooker