This team

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Funny thing is if you implement a few key signings into this team imagine what it could be.

A feel we still need a half, hooker and a gun centre. In terms of the backline I’m satisfied with it it right now however I would look at replacing holland at most.

Hats of the pay though. Don’t feel any other coaches could do much with the line up we previously had!

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing is if you implement a few key signings into this team imagine what it could be.

A feel we still need a half, hooker and a gun centre. In terms of the backline I’m satisfied with it it right now however I would look at replacing holland at most.

Hats of the pay though. Don’t feel any other coaches could do much with the line up we previously had!
I’d keep Cogger and Lewis for now in the halves, see how they go.

But I agree we need a hooker (hopefully Robson) and centre.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This team is great, the more games they play together the more they gel and get Combos going etc...

Heck it’s only been 2 games and 1 for cogger, give them another 3/4 rounds and they will be on FIRE.. I’m happy with the team as is and jmk at 9 is great ..

Happy hunting against the drag queens and we are looking very good indeed.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
i think we need to keep our expectations in check for the time being.. Losing Foran and now Napa will hurt us.. Depth is not our stong point and losing 2 of our best will hurt ..

Just trying to prevent a Kennel meltdown if we were to lose against the Dragons..

Reactions: DT

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. Without dragging on the past too much, can you imagine if Dib got re elected and we had to cop this rebuild phase in 2021 while our current side would still have Woods, Mbye and none of these juniors promoted..... thank god the new board acted early and got us well ahead on the rebuild.
We should be able to be out of the shit by 2021 with a solid roster to compete with the top 4 teams

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i think we need to keep our expectations in check for the time being.. Losing Foran and now Napa will hurt us.. Depth is not our stong point and losing 2 of our best will hurt ..

Just trying to prevent a Kennel meltdown if we were to lose against the Dragons..
Fair point, but there won’t be a melt down.. win or lose, all we wanted to see was a team putting in effort an playing for the jersey/supporters and be competitive and they are doing just that.

I’ve havent been so proud or excited about my great club in a long time, So I am enjoying watching the doggies playing footy.. nothing better than that :grinning:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm confused, "we still need a half, hooker and a gun centre. In terms of the backline I’m satisfied with it it right now", which is it?
Personally I don't think we need a half, Foran and Lewis are as good a pair as the cap will allow us.
Gun centres are pretty rare, hard to find and even harder to lock in long term, plus the 2 we have continue to deliver.
Hooker worries me (no shit Sherlock) but JMK is doing a pretty fair job and as the season goes on he seems to be getting better, his fundamentals are pretty solid.
What I really like is that they are playing as team, they support each other, cover when it's required.

Go Dogs

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not even 50 games in our spine and we matched it with the Storm... Can only get better... I've been a critic of JMK but he's been good the past two games... Once we can get 80 out of him, we may not need to invest elsewhere if he continues to improve