Opinion Cameron Smith

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
God damn it was good that he didn't get the record today.. we wouldn't hear the end of it

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Had the terrible vision of him breaking the record with a try against us.
That vision would have been seen by all of us for the rest of our lives.. as upset as I am we didn't get the two points, avoiding the record break against us is priceless!

Malla

Reaction score
I think Cam Smith is kidding himself if he thinks he can play another year after this season. He's finished. Storms 'dominance' in the middle of the ruck is non-existent.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
SIR GRUB!

Did he lay down on the ground after Okunbor ran at him for the 3rd time?
Seen Okunbor bulldoze over the top of him was worth the price of admission many times over.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I only wish that Okunbor had stepped on his face when he trampled him

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Great effort to not only deny him the record, but also trample the fucker a few times too

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The commentators grunted a few times but never commented how obvious they were. Makes you wonder...
Corrupt, favouritism, betting and in their pocket is the answer.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I think yesterday's game may well have sealed Smith's fate, he was exposed badly. He's dreaming if he thinks Ferguson, Rapana, Tupo, Mansour etc weren't watching Hightower steam rolling him, multiple times. Coaches aren't blind (some of them anyway) and they will be all over it, plenty of video replays coming up.

Go Dogs

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I only wish that Okunbor had stepped on his face when he trampled him
Wish okunbor tried to run around the FB twice. Can't wait for this kids balls to drop and gain some real confidence.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ben Cummins is a chance of being dropped from first grade for descent towards Cameron Smith..

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Srsly? I mean, the guys a cheating **** of the lowest order, but I wouldn't wish that on anybody...
We are talking about a guy who blamed Alex McKinnon for breaking his own neck.

He is the very description of the phrase "piece of shit".

McKinnon suffered a devastating neck injury against Smith's Melbourne side in March last year, but the Queensland and Australia captain could be clearly heard over the referee's microphone arguing with the official about the resulting penalty.
"If he doesn't duck his head, that doesn't happen," Smith said at the time.
McKinnon says the anger has gone and he wants to move on. He even wants to have a coffee with Cameron Smith, the player who appeared to ignore his plight and concentrated on talking to the referee while McKinnon lay on the turf in obvious distress.