doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
His best game for the club more importantly his defence was great today

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
He was playing so well last year - his stats showed he had it in him to compete for us this year. Not sure why people were asking for his head when the whole team was playing crap in the first 2 rounds. He is a very important part of our resurgence.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
from the first game of the season he has improved ten folds.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Much better in attack. Still needs to work on defense. As said above, Lewis saved him a few times.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup he had a cracker of a game, showed good signs .. in fact everyone has lifted and it’s great too see..!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
nasheed here,
i keep telling you all how good this kid is.
All i see is people here jump from hating him to loving him and back again. perplexes me.Nasheed.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
nasheed here,
All i see is people here jump from hating him to loving him and back again. perplexes me.Nasheed.
sorry, I missed your name again - what was it?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
nasheed here,
Scooby here.. hi Nasheed, your boy did well today and people may have had their opinions when he wasn’t going too well!! But they giving credit where credit is due and it’s all pretty positive at the moment.. so enjoy it :grinning:

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no he had good game, but has been ordinary. Pretty much across the park in every position we have improved.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go Frankie. Now that there is better service out of the ruck, a proper. Fullback and more go forward the backline is starting to gel.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The forwards ripped in gave the backs room defensively a lot better although Lewis helped him a lot attack and combo with Okunbur was great to see the guy can play get off his back one last thing maybe he should have taken the kick Reese was gassed but hindsight’s great after the event

Malla

Reaction score
Holland needs to thank Lewis for saving his ass quite a few times. Lewis defensive efforts today were unbelievable!!
What are you talking about? Storm had their second rowers running straight at the hole between Holland and Lewis.. if Holland committed, that creates a 2 on 1 outside him. Holland was just doing his job on the C and preventing the overlap. Lewis' effort was massive, but he wasn't saving Hollands ass at all he was just doing his job defending 3 in.

Last edited: