Proud to be a bulldog

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
THIS is how we want to see the boys play. Playing like THAT makes fans proud win, lose or draw. Unlucky today but they played hard

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
this game left me with some happy feeling , better than a lot of frustrating wins we had under Des.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Foran plays we win :grinning: I Love our boys!!!! Hope Napa's Okay.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Very good effort from the boys, showed up in every aspect. Plus it wasn’t like Storm played shit either, they came hard and played well to. Normally when a lower end of the ladder team beats the higher ranked team, that higher ranked team plays shit. Wasn’t the case today. Shows that our boys can mix it up with the top teams

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
That game should shut the mouths of the sack Pay people for a bit, well at least till next loss .

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That game should shut the mouths of the sack Pay people for a bit, well at least till next loss .

Pay deserved to be sacked after his pathetic performance in the first two games.

no argument about that.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolute joke. It’s not just he penalty counts against us each week, it’s when the opposition get them too. Smith with his forward passes (all match), the wrestle and slowing down went unpenalised, Refs want to be friends with Smith, it’s just a joke
Agree plus the way he carried on after the was penalised any other players gets marched 10!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I will reiterate what I said at half time: that was an enjoyable game of footy.

It was much better than the first two bloody rounds!

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If JMK needs a rest then Martin or Jacko need to fill the dummy half role in my opinion. Carrying Lichaa is a waste he can only cover one position. We need someone like Nu Brown who can cover a few positions. Again great guts from the boys today nearly pulled off the biggest upset of the season. Hazems record stays another week hooray!!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bummer to loose that one. Blaming the refs for the loss is soft as fuck. You want dogs of war, dont sook. The dropped ballls and missed kick at the end, all that shit will take care of itself if we keep playing like we did the last 2 weeks. Very proud. Up the Doggies!!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck me,

never seen such a postivity around the kennel after a loss.

I can remember a lot negative threads immediately after some frustrating wins under des.