Official Round 4 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Which stats are the officially accpeted ones? The NRL or FOXSPORTS, becuase the stats are very different.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we got that penalty before half time it would have changed things... But even with the loss it's hard to complain after how well the boys played today... Losing Napa was fucked

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man

I knew Rhys would choke on that kick

Still proud as of the effort can’t fault anyone

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you reckon Martin feels after that crap attempt

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We won , we competed hard and frustrated the fuck out of Melbourne.. the game was won by us!! because as always the few dirty decisions by refs at crucial times really hurt to keep those pricks in it.!!!

And the best thing.. can smith didn’t beat hazems record against us. He will have to wait.

So very proud of the effort and so should we all be .!! including players An coach.!!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Good teams find a way to win when they are not playing their best. We played ok. We must win next week surely.

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor needs catching practice under the high ball dropped 2 today he will be targeted next week

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How do you reckon Martin feels after that crap attempt
Pressure. They will all get better the more they get into these winning positions. The best bit for me is they gave it to them. That will do me week in week out.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Proud of the boys, didn’t get a fair chance most of the time but storm were clinical as fuck.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Come on Armchair critic. Don't be an Armchair crit...

Ref's we're pretty good today. Sure they ignored Storm holding down every tackle but other than that they were pretty good compared to the average.
In last 2 sets of 6 from stormI leading to them snatching the lead seen 2 forward passes.

I watching on a S7 with a dirty screen and picked it up!
How come 1000 refs or however many extra refs they have now could not?

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We play like we did tonight against 80% of the teams in the Comp we win... we need to be a bit more dirty like storm in the tuck and slow them down more. It seems you gotta be scum to win games against the top sides

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Josh Jackson was again the invisible man. At times I forgot he was even playing.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pressure. They will all get better the more they get into these winning positions. The best bit for me is they gave it to them. That will do me week in week out.
100% proud of the boys... considering inexperience and our young squad we did better then the last 3 teams to play storm... very very proud.... just wish the refs gave us fair call back end of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.