Official Round 4 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Come on Hazem El Martin
Cahnnel the vibes Hazem give Rhys the power bad miss there and gives the game to the Storm. Well at least that dead shit Cameron Smith does not get the record this week. The Storm will just lie on us as usual to slow it down...

The Storm very lucky to win this one and I reckon if we had gotten a fair share of the penalties where and when Melbourne got it we could have won it.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Proud of the boys - we missed a few opportunities to win this game, BUT the refs made sure the Storm was going to be given every chance to win this. I am disgusted at the refereeing but imagine the confidence we take out of this?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogs played awesome. We need our young boys to have more experience and maybe buy a marquee player or two and we win that game. First time I've seen Dean Pay bring an expansive game plan. I'm fuckin drunk and angry but lots to look forward to

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What a good game. I thought storm 13+. But we absolutely showed up today. Well done

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Whatever the result i am proud of how our team played.

This shows if we have some consistency we can definitely make the finals this year. Hopefully the heart and skills shown by our young squad goes a long way this year, we went against a premier side and showed we can match it with them

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
IMO: You don't get those injuries, you would have smashed the Storm today.
The difference in quality & experience in the roster means you need alot of things to go your way.

Some of the last tackle options were poor but atleast we came out to play.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Good effort today.
Cogger is good!!!
If the team play like that each week they will win plenty of games.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great game from the boys they took it up to the storm! This is def the squad we need moving forward shake now we may lose Napa for a few weeks Jacko another great game as well as Holland and Tolman played huge minutes he is having his best season! Cover was solid in debut. The back 3 played awesome again

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucken criminal ***** these refs.

Storm are not that great, they have the refs and all the luck

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Before we all get negative. Bloody credit to the boys to for giving a amazing effort. That’s all I cared about. I’ll take that loss on the head. I’m not angry for this loss.

Well done boys !!!!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had the game... penalties because of the cheating scum refs won the game for storm.... 10min to go before last try that pass was 2m forward

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Awesome game.. every player stood up and it came down to a penalty goal.... Good signs going forward!!

Status
Not open for further replies.