Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not arguing I'm saying anyone would have been better BUT we have Lichaa so I just hope the **** can rise considering the effort of the rest of the team!
Oh I get ya bro.

But I can't see him helping at all, just fucking us up.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
All I wanted from our team was for them to turn up and really put it to the Storm. It was always going to be a big ask of us considering the hype around Smith and the points scoring record, that is all anyone wants to talk about at the moment.

Kudos to Dean and the boys for their efforts thus far, let's hope we can continue to be in the game right until the end. No one gave us much hope and it makes me want to puke to hear the way in which the commentators are now falling over themselves to give us credit. It is like they are choking on every word. Still want to put over the point that Melbourne is weak on one side and that is why we are doing well. Not because we are putting in and giving it our all.....
They are weak on that side because we are exploiting it - but we are strong and matching it with them all over the park and some. So yeah, the commentators don't know what to say, because half our team are new players - they may be struggling to know their names. lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Went to the tab this morning to put $100 on the dogs at 9.30 it was closed not open till 11.00 now im kicking myself i didnt go back . I know its not over but had a good feeling about this game . Go doggies
Just get an app on your phone brother lol, no need to go into tab bullie bud haha

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I unfortunately missed the first try (Mrs CD for some reason thought that 3.45pm on Sunday was a good time to get me to help her with something in the garden), but the last 30 mins or so I saw was quite an enjoyable period of footy. Game flowed fairly well, and there were some positives to come from it...

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our first 20 mins of the second half will determine if we go on to win. Hope we get lots of possession and pressure the storm into over playing their hands..

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sensational half of footy by the boys!! Keep up the good work and we got this!!!

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Lichaa at second row and let him run hard, straight and tack like a machine. Hey may be a revelation there! :grinning:

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone describe their reaction when Okunbur ran over Smith?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cmon boys finish the pricks and save Magic’s record

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Regardless of what happens in this next half I’m proud of the boys

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Ok back to the game, goodluck everyone. Go dogs!!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Refs will do whatever they can to give the head cheat the record at home.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Our first 20 mins of the second half will determine if we go on to win. Hope we get lots of possession and pressure the storm into over playing their hands..
It depends on the score - if we are beyond 14 points at that point, I think with our hunger we will go on with it.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way storm aren’t going to be given everything under the sun to win this half.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't believe how bad storms wresting in the fuck is... not penalized once... such blatant cheating allowed to continue
Exactly. It is incomprehensible that the refs are not penalising the Storm. In fact, they actually penalised Tolman for the exact same thing.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Where Pay plays Lichaa is possible make or break for this game.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Regardless of what happens from here the Boys have done us proud.. the refs will not help us, nor will a 2 man bench with 2 of our best forwards not returning..

Status
Not open for further replies.