Official Round 4 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can someone please explain to me why did the ref blow the whistle before the siren?
The refs have 'alarms' on their watches & the siren must have been out.

Refs go by their watches.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
All I wanted from our team was for them to turn up and really put it to the Storm. It was always going to be a big ask of us considering the hype around Smith and the points scoring record, that is all anyone wants to talk about at the moment.

Kudos to Dean and the boys for their efforts thus far, let's hope we can continue to be in the game right until the end. No one gave us much hope and it makes me want to puke to hear the way in which the commentators are now falling over themselves to give us credit. It is like they are choking on every word. Still want to put over the point that Melbourne is weak on one side and that is why we are doing well. Not because we are putting in and giving it our all.....

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeah...gee, wouldn’t an extra forward be happy today
I would take an extra anyone tbh but maybe Lichaa can rise considering the effort everyone else is giving

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The upset is on!! Bring on the second half!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
im thinking okunbor will be staying in the starting side. Holland and him go well together. Hollands defence has been good today.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Shades of the 98 gf here...backs against the wall. I think wel go on with this..greatest boil over in the history of the game. The dogs are officially back!

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meaney needs to start to support

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I would take an extra anyone tbh but maybe Lichaa can rise considering the effort everyone else is giving
I disagree, half the kennel called for RFM for Lichit

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
What I take out of that 40 is: -

• The team does not give a shit what odds and commentators think. They have relished the challenge and back themselves to compete and win.
  • When we are on, we are on! The confidence, the skill across the park to move the ball and hold onto it, the consistent defence and toughness.
  • We have fuck all experience and don't seem to give a shit - we are playing as if it does not matter - love it.
  • We have ambushed Melbourne who would have struggled to take us seriously based on where they are at and where we are.
  • We are winning this game in this first 40 at least because Melbourne have no answers. Their fluke bullshit try is the only reason they are not ZERO!
  • We have intensity, straight lines, eagerness to play the ball fast, hit the line hard. And it is throughout the 40!

How awesome to come out and do it again for 40 and shock everyone! Finger's crossed! :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.