Official Round 4 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
just quietly no matter what happens this week, we wont be coming last.

buhahahhahahahhahah

without playing a game this weekend we have moved one step up to 14th position now.

enjoying this weekend already.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The closer we get to kickoff, the more chance I think we have a good crack at this!

Team's full of confidence and I think Cogger will actually make Lewis player better. Lewis now is in charge, but Cogger still keeps this team grounded.

I think Foran and Lewis were incompatible as halves pairings to be honest.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The closer we get to kickoff, the more chance I think we have a good crack at this!

Team's full of confidence and I think Cogger will actually make Lewis player better. Lewis now is in charge, but Cogger still keeps this team grounded.

Dogs by 4.

Dogs1938

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

We are going to die on our ass and choke

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

It's hard when you have two dominant players... I really think Lewis thrives on being at the centre of our attack but was struggling with when to inject himself with Foran running the show.. I've no doubt Lewis would have showed more of what we saw last year as time went on, had Foran not have been injured, but I think he will go in with a lot of confidence now that it's essentially his team

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Come on Dogs, show some fight and rip in against this Melbourne pack.

Dogs are a true football team, Melbourne on the other hand are a wrestling federation owned by a media outlet.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I hope the pups win the upset of the season here today! Go Boys and I have a feeling Cogger might just go well today.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need to keep the Storm to 1 or 2 tries to win this.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Dogs 5.75 would be the biggest boil over in a long time

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have to be on from minute 1 and be prepared to win every physical contest on the field.

The thing that worries me is the team tends to drop their heads if things don't go their way and the Storm love it when there is blood in the water.

Scoring first is vital and we just have to go with them and see how long we last.

I can't see us winning unfortunately and I just hope its not a confidence sapping demolition job.

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I really like the way Napa has started this season, he looks more disciplined compared to how he was at the chooks and he’s showing a lot of skills for a big bloke. What we’ve seen so far he’s been a very good buy for us.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
The team should be on a high and under no illusions as to who they face and the effort needed. It's a mighty ask this afternoon but I am hoping Cogger takes the opportunity ahead of him and gives us some hope going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.