Why Klemmer left the Dogs!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do we miss his talent on the field? Of course we do! Although it seems Klemmer leaving was the best for both parties. I don’t think anyone at the Bulldogs is losing sleep that he has left and it’s only Klemmer that feels the urge to regurgitate the story every few weeks.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Like many legends that played for our club before you could ever become one, they all changed clubs for various reasons but not out of spite. Klemmer is just a selfish. I didn't hear James Graham whine. Nor did Josh Reynolds for that matter.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who's this "Klemmer" you speak of?

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He left cause he is a weak man

The family “issues” were not an issue 5 years ago.

Players come and go in league these days all the time
It’s a business now, we keep hearing them say.

I don’t give a fuck that Klemmer left mid contract,

It happens all the time from both sides

But fuck me his reasons for leaving show he is a weak man of weak character.

I hope he mans up one day
Yeah, and he reveals in this interview that he considered joining the Roosters except that they were unlikely to go back-to-back? Thought the **** left because he hated Syd.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Klemmer needs to see a doctor, if his got shit going on in his head then that’s a syco in the making he might just start killing people.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Klemmer needs to see a doctor, if his got shit going on in his head then that’s a syco in the making he might just start killing people.
Only if his wife lets him.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The fact that he turned his back on his own blood family due to his wife's manipulation speaks volumes... she appears to be a very controlling vindictive piece of work.
The one who is not of his parents is of no ones.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I actually appreciate Klemmers honesty,

1) why should he stay quiet on why he left?

The truth is... the administration of the club affected his will to play. Simple

2) why do you hate a guy who has left a club mid contract when the club has shopped players around mid contract?

Loyalty goes both ways, Graham, Ennis, woods , Reynolds were all shafted by the club.

I agree that his football was not developing at the dogs, stale and boring, all bark.. No bite. I hope he gets to develop his skills elsewhere
Reynolds was shafted by the club? How? By not over paying him for what he was worth?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I Didnt even read it because i couldnt give a rats arse. He has dug his own hole now he can lay in it hopefully the hole is big enough for him and his Mrs.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Klemmer $1mill vs napa $600k great move by the club

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reynolds was shafted by the club? How? By not over paying him for what he was worth?
Tigers paid him $900 k double what hes worth thank god we didn’t pay him that

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s a fucking nutter and probably a repressed homo. Glad this fucking loser left.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I'll be honest I saw this article yesterday on FB on tried to read it. I got about 4-5 lines in and lost interest. Already by that stage it was obvious the rest was just excuses trying very hard to explain his actions. Sorry bloke, you're a fukwit and we are better off without you. I've known blokes half your size that would put you on your pussy arse. Going gets tough, Klemmer keeps going. Go eat a dik!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's a lot of words for "my wife made me".