Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely not? I've always rated Maloney but I think he should've gone to England to semi retire.

Keary's form cannot be ignored.
Keary will be first picked

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely not? I've always rated Maloney but I think he should've gone to England to semi retire.

I just wonder if Keary's heart would be in it, he got the shits a few years ago when he wasn't eligible to play for the maroons.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I just think Maloney should be there for his experience.... Cleary didn't do much in Origin last year, he still needs to work on his game.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Didn't catch the game but Dylan Edwards is coping a lot of shit on social media and many fans calling for him to be dropped? Anyone watched all of Panthers games this season and keen to update?, he looked so good coming into first grade and was a big reason as to why they let Moylan go and he has kept the Kiwi fullback in DWZ on the wing so he can't be playing that bad.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL should introduce a rule that if the scores are level after 80 mins of such awful football that instead of golden point, the game ends, both teams get 0 points and the home team gives out a refund to everyone in attendance.
That will end rugby league as a sport! I love it!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
PS neighbour across the road is a loud mouth drunk ****, clapping and cheering every little thing the tigpies do.

I yelled out, "you weren't clapping last week", haven't heard him since then lol
Bloke I work with is a massive tigers supporter and we usually talk footy but he was very quite this week. Me and my boss, who is also a Doggies supporter just kept reminding him about the game. I kept putting posted notes around the shop for him to find reminding him how well his tigers did and how great Mbye and Farah are. Well maybe not in those words!

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Erin Sloth Molan is calling this game "entertaining"

I would like to know what cheap drugs she is on
The game was more entertaining compared to her so she is half right :tonguewink:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Manly might nab the bunnies here!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Turbo tomm is such a massive strike weapon, what an awesome fucking player.. manly are lucky to have him.

I think the eagles will have a good year unfortunately lol.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Turbo tomm is such a massive strike weapon, what an awesome fucking player.. manly are lucky to have him.

Wont be happening

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score

You jinxed him