The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People who still think they give and take life like Jesus.
The good thing about Australia is its a free country and you can do pretty much do what you want as long as you don't hurt other people.
If you change that its not Australia anymore.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
People who fat shame your Labrador who is at her ideal weight, because they don't realise there are "show" and "athletic" lines of the breed.

That's like saying to a woman that's just given birth "gees you're a bit fat".

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
People who park SUVs in "Small car only" spots and not even do that well.

I came back to this next to my car this morning.

20190402_095517.jpg

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
When you buy something, it gets sent by Australia Post, and even though it's packaged really well.... they still manage to fuck it up and damage it.

Even more pissed off because it was clothing as part of a birthday present.

So now in a to and fro with vendor to see what options are.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Recycled last ditch efforts, the people running this town are fuckwit, here's a birthday cake celebrating fifteen years of trouble making, Im disgusted.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hate how people know that those shows like Married at first sight and Bachelor are all staged bullshit yet they invest so much time and energy watching and discussing it like it's all genuine.... It actually disturbs me that people are more invested in the lives of people they don't know than their own...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Howard Moon Northern Auto Wreckers at Londonderry have some really cool grafitti/streetart on their wall now. Fence got damaged a while ago and they've replaced it and let local artists work their magic.

I would've shat on his windscreen... literally!
Lime Sulphur down the external airvents. It's frigging BRUTAL. Worse than fish oil or anything else.

Smells like rotten egg gas and once down in the incoming air vents soaks into the AC filters and your car absolutely stinks. Have to flush the AC system to get the smell out.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Howard Moon Northern Auto Wreckers at Londonderry have some really cool grafitti/streetart on their wall now. Fence got damaged a while ago and they've replaced it and let local artists work their magic.

Lime Sulphur down the external airvents. It's frigging BRUTAL. Worse than fish oil or anything else.

Smells like rotten egg gas and once down in the incoming air vents soaks into the AC filters and your car absolutely stinks. Have to flush the AC system to get the smell out.
I was invited out to paint it a little while ago from some Penrith friends but I was lazy and took a rain check :tearsofjoy: bit far from where I live ATM

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The 'look at me' sarcasm has gotta be jealousy.
I say don't look at me, let life take its natural course and stop meddling.
Militant madness breeds contempt, long live the debunkathon.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Hate how people know that those shows like Married at first sight and Bachelor are all staged bullshit yet they invest so much time and energy watching and discussing it like it's all genuine.... It actually disturbs me that people are more invested in the lives of people they don't know than their own...
I haven't sat down and watched television properly in 10 years.

The rare times I catch glimpses of t.v (which is generally during morning breakfast time) I feel like sticking my fingers down my throat in disgust.

I met a random nutbag on the train a few years back, similar to myself.
He started randomly talking about how mainstream t.v personalities think they're funny but actually aren't.

I thought I was the only one who knew what pretentious sacks of low down shit the mainstream is!

Mainstream t.v has not been funny for a long time.

It's so true, the less television you watch, the better off you'll be!

Sure I dont have a perfect life but I reckon I'd feel much worse buying into the misery mainstream always wanting to sell?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't sat down and watched television properly in 10 years.

The rare times I catch glimpses of t.v (which is generally during morning breakfast time) I feel like sticking my fingers down my throat in disgust.

I met a random nutbag on the train a few years back, similar to myself.
He started randomly talking about how mainstream t.v personalities think they're funny but actually aren't.

I thought I was the only one who knew what pretentious sacks of low down shit the mainstream is!

Mainstream t.v has not been funny for a long time.

It's so true, the less television you watch, the better off you'll be!

Sure I dont have a perfect life but I reckon I'd feel much worse buying into the misery mainstream always wanting to sell?
Just as I read that I can hear one of those morning shows coming from the living room.. the worst is how some people base their world view on the shit that they get fed from shows like that... absolute garbage.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just as I read that I can hear one of those morning shows coming from the living room.. the worst is how some people base their world view on the shit that they get fed from shows like that... absolute garbage.
That's why I'm a bitter sad old man lol.

If you want to know The truth just look up Frank Zappa- Jesus thinks you're a jerk, on youtube

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would've shat on his windscreen... literally!
Where we work its an extremely narrow street with a turning bay at the end its also a look out theres 2 big signs no parking ***** dont listen i usually grab an otto and up end it on their roof or snap wipers ill dig up some pics

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Where we work its an extremely narrow street with a turning bay at the end its also a look out theres 2 big signs no parking ***** dont listen i usually grab an otto and up end it on their roof or snap wipers ill dig up some pics
Please show us the pics brother :grinning:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
When you tell your brother stay away from her, she is bad news and then he gets arrested.

Then he calls up bitching to me about it!
Silly bastard is not far off being a grandfather he should know better?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Some of the idiots you deal with when trying to sell things on Gumtree.

Ad says: $100. Price is fixed.
Half the responses are either: Will you take $70 for it? Or: What is the lowest you would take for it?

Then there are the people who get stroppy with you when you tell them its first come first serve, and no, I will not hold a $50 item for you until tomorrow. Yes, i'm sure you are genuine, but I just it out of my garage.

Basically, with baby #2 on the way and needing a bigger car, and with my garage getting a bit cluttered, I'm cleaning out and selling off some old stuff. Some people must really enjoy the tire kicking. To be honest, i'd rather give something to charity than have some idiot try to screw me down after I have told them the price isn't negotiable. And don't get me started on no shows!

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Some of the idiots you deal with when trying to sell things on Gumtree.

Ad says: $100. Price is fixed.
Half the responses are either: Will you take $70 for it? Or: What is the lowest you would take for it?

Then there are the people who get stroppy with you when you tell them its first come first serve, and no, I will not hold a $50 item for you until tomorrow. Yes, i'm sure you are genuine, but I just it out of my garage.

Basically, with baby #2 on the way and needing a bigger car, and with my garage getting a bit cluttered, I'm cleaning out and selling off some old stuff. Some people must really enjoy the tire kicking. To be honest, i'd rather give something to charity than have some idiot try to screw me down after I have told them the price isn't negotiable. And don't get me started on no shows!
It's no better on Facebook Marketplace either... so my mum tells me.