Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What pissed me off the most is when fletch teased some of them for being former rabbitohs and tigers but addressed Anasta as being a "fucking bulldog"

Then they all started literraly throwing cash around the boardroom table.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That stat of Roosters an storm appearing in 15 of last 19 Grand Finals is all the proof you need... the system is corrupt

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Third parties are such a grey area of the game.. cheating aside, some teams have some 10% more to spend than other's

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
it is a fucken farce looking at the quality of roosters team in tonights game and then look at their injured players with the likes of GWH and Jake Friend and they still managed to put a cricket score on Broncos.

any of the following players in Roosters jersey tonight will demand more than 800ks / year in open market....EASY

1- Toopu
2- Cronk
3-Tedesco
4- Friend
5- Mitchell
6- GWH
7- Keary
9- Cordner

Not to forget Manu, Radley, Abusson, Crichton, Taukeiaho have been playing consistent top class footy for few years now and would easily get over 500 k easily in the open market.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
it is a fucken farce looking at the quality of roosters team in tonights game and then look at their injured players with the likes of GWH and Jake Friend and they still managed to put a cricket score on Broncos.

any of the following players in Roosters jersey tonight will demand more than 800ks / year in open market....EASY

1- Toopu
2- Cronk
3-Tedesco
4- Friend
5- Mitchell
6- GWH
7- Keary
9- Cordner

Not to forget Manu, Radley, Abusson, Crichton, Taukeiaho have been playing consistent top class footy for few years now and would easily get over 500 k easily in the open market.
Makes me fucking sick... I hate that club so much. More than any other

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Third parties are such a grey area of the game.. cheating aside, some teams have some 10% more to spend than other's
They need to be scrapped immediately... so blatantly taken advantage of... politis owns like 20 companies.... are you telling me his side business aren't laundering dodgy payments to the players while treated as legit TPA's?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's just making the game boring... They wonder why the fans don't turn up... Same shit year in year out... They can call it a fair competition all they like but they aren't fooling anybody.. even with all their injuries/ Cooper going off they still have a side on the park which is most likely over the cap

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
It's just making the game boring... They wonder why the fans don't turn up... Same shit year in year out... They can call it a fair competition all they like but they aren't fooling anybody.. even with all their injuries/ Cooper going off they still have a side on the park which is most likely over the cap
But Greenberg said they aren’t. Lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your broncs are Guna get pumped lol...
Why aren’t you on your forum with your other supporters haha?
Because I am here.
Because she knows we make more sense on our forum and the majority of iq is above average. Honestly, would you wanna hang with the Brisbane supporter base? :tongueclosed:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Had all former rorter players act as Rorter board members... talked about brown paper bags and targeting either Ponga, Tamalolo or Munster, then I think fletch chimed in saying that they could afford them all and still have a million left in the cap... such a factual piss take
The Roosters are the Harvey Weinstein of the nrl. Just an open secret that no one does anything about.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must admit my mind is baffled how they never get done for salary cap problems. The head chairman is top 30 richest men in Aus, the guy would be laying out cash for this team in someway shape or form through his many many business entities.

That team could be filled with half reserve graders and still have more talent then many others, there is a slow decline in the nrl I’ll admit the refs are better, but not stripping the sharks of their premiership is the end of the line for me, just over being told we’re not right when we are

Attachments

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling the Titans will win, and win well.. Their forwards were good against Souths and they get their starting halves back... The Warriors are a mess.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They need to be scrapped immediately... so blatantly taken advantage of... politis owns like 20 companies.... are you telling me his side business aren't laundering dodgy payments to the players while treated as legit TPA's?
According to Politis they are the best run club in the League and their third party deals ( the ones the NRL have registered ) run at just around 200k a year...

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/12/13...ents-public-and-strengthens-contract-process/

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
According to Politis they are the best run club in the League and their third party deals ( the ones the NRL have registered ) run at just around 200k a year...

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/12/13...ents-public-and-strengthens-contract-process/
Love how it's on the NRL website, spreading their propaganda.

On a side note, I noticed today that the NRLW is going to trial a points system instead of the salary cap. To my meager mind it is the only way to achieve transparency. The proposed system is a little rudimentary but it's a start.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watching this game has convinced me that we won't get the spoon

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow this Titans team is absolutely horrible.
Brennan will be the first coach sacked.
It is a not bad roster. Certainly better than ours and they are woeful.