Napa or Klemmer?

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Napa purely on skill... yes he ain’t a metre eater but the team has learnt life without him. If every forward pulls there socks up then Napa is worth every cent. Has more skill, offloads and aggression. Klemmer was just a safe ball hog. I remember writing earlier last year that I couldn’t wait to see the back of him. He stopped looking interested and was more worried abouts his personal stats then the team.

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Both! But Napa plays like the old school dogs forwards, so I like him

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Meaney sniffing around Napa with his new found offload, or CHN with the arm free.

That could result in some serious problems for other teams.

I dare say if Meaney breaks the line theres only a handful in the NRL that will catch him.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does Klemmer even look happy up there in Newcastle? I would be having nightmares being in a club with big names and not looking like winning the comp. But oh well he dug his grave.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Does Klemmer even look happy up there in Newcastle? I would be having nightmares being in a club with big names and not looking like winning the comp. But oh well he dug his grave.
It’s gonna be interesting if Newy keep losing. I heard on the radio this morning that Nathan Brown has until round 8 to get things moving in the right direction. It’s just what I heard on radio.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s gonna be interesting if Newy keep losing. I heard on the radio this morning that Nathan Brown has until round 8 to get things moving in the right direction. It’s just what I heard on radio.
and so he should, he has purchased some of the best players available in their respective positions in the last 2 years.. anything less than top 8 this year would be considered a failure..

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't believe Brown is still there lol and now he's letting the players dictate terms.. biggest flop

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From a non bias point of view I’d take Klemmer. I’ve been pumping up Napa’s tyres because he’s a better fit at the Bulldogs. At the Roosters he wasn’t consistent. With Klemmer I know what you’re getting.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Make no mistake, Mrs. Klemmer, when given permission by her superior, is one of the best props in the game despite no second phase play in her game.

But Napa is coming along nicely and I'm adamant that not in 100 years would Mrs. Chloe have sent that ball to Elliott against the Western Tigers.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brown is a dope.

Ponga is the most dangerous player in the comp.

When Ponga is playing from the back, he can play left and right as well as through the middle.

That dickhead Brown decides to play him on the left side, camped out, and all the opposition has to do is stack numbers on the edge

Brown is a dead set spastic

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Imagine the club listened to the kennel last year and we ended up with that flog Hipgrave from the Titans