Congratulations Indiandog aka India aka t-series (t-gay)

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

:grinning:

If no one is up to date with the war currently happening on YouTube. It’s about the most subbed YouTuber (independent creator) verses a corporation taking over YouTube in t series an Indian corporation.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Pewdiepie is just as big a wanker as Logan and Jake Paul. Youtube's bigger "celebrities" are all wankers.
T Series: They pay for subs, and use sub / follow bots, hence how they get so many views/subscribers.

Dec 2018 Youtube deleted 200,000 subscribers from their count due to being bots. It's suspected there are 10s of millions more. https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/15/t-se...hannel-loses-200000-fake-subscribers-8250426/

That said Youtubes fucked these days anyway. All the good channels are on manual verification uploads, or demonetized. Even if you swear in a video they demonetize you now.

Hence for Youtube T Series makes them heaps of money due to advert revenue, so they overlook the sub bots/view bots.

Views are counted after 30 seconds of video is played, regardless if you are watching it or not.

Last edited:

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm an admitted Youtube addict (Mainly watch random shit rather than these YouTube "Stars"). I've never understood what the whole fuss is with this guy. He did videogame commentary or some shit like that and now has all these followers? What does he do or talk about that makes 50 million people want to watch him so badly?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
numero uno.

just remember that bro.

numero uno

and dont be jalus and bitch lasagna ok?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This guy incited the attack in Christchurch.. Should be banned from social media

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Pewdiepie is just as big a wanker as Logan and Jake Paul. Youtube's bigger "celebrities" are all wankers.
T Series: They pay for subs, and use sub / follow bots, hence how they get so many views/subscribers.

Dec 2018 Youtube deleted 200,000 subscribers from their count due to being bots. It's suspected there are 10s of millions more. https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/15/t-se...hannel-loses-200000-fake-subscribers-8250426/

That said Youtubes fucked these days anyway. All the good channels are on manual verification uploads, or demonetized. Even if you swear in a video they demonetize you now.

Hence for Youtube T Series makes them heaps of money due to advert revenue, so they overlook the sub bots/view bots.

Views are counted after 30 seconds of video is played, regardless if you are watching it or not.
Why is Pewds a wanker? He is the most genuine bloke

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly couldn't tell you the first thing about pew die pie but all these bullshit articles from soyboy publications like kotaku and vix or vox or whatever the fuck it's called that blame 9/11 on him make me like him.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
His videos are rubbish and he comes across as a complete tosser.

The gunman, terrorist, fukwit was directly inspired by pewdepie.. How is this being ignored??
LOL no he was just trolling when he said that (like most of the shit he went on with), because everyone is saying "Subscribe to Pewdipie" to stop T series having most subscribers.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The gunman, terrorist, fukwit was directly inspired by pewdepie.. How is this being ignored??
You're taking the piss, right? You're baiting?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This guy incited the attack in Christchurch.. Should be banned from social media
it’s hard to know if you’re serious or not coz female logic would actually believe that he did.

Bro why can’t you just see how smart and empowering her statement is. Why do you care so much about the dam fact!

His videos are rubbish and he comes across as a complete tosser.

LOL no he was just trolling when he said that (like most of the shit he went on with), because everyone is saying "Subscribe to Pewdipie" to stop T series having most subscribers.
Lol his probably the least tossery out of all yourubers. He doesn’t brag, he doesn’t show off, all he does is be sarcastic and take the piss mainly out of the left and msm so I’m def subscribed you should subscribe to pewdiepie as well and do your part in the war

Ironically the biggest youtuber is the most legit. Usually it’s the opposite. You know his legit when even YouTube keeps prewds out if YouTube rewind.

I'm an admitted Youtube addict (Mainly watch random shit rather than these YouTube "Stars"). I've never understood what the whole fuss is with this guy. He did videogame commentary or some shit like that and now has all these followers? What does he do or talk about that makes 50 million people want to watch him so badly?
Where you been? His at 92 million subs now.
Now he mainly talks about memes and shits all over msm.
You actually should subscribe to pewdiepie and do your part in the war against t-gay

If I'm honest, T-Series sounds like a channel by trannies for trannies.
Hence t-gay

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No I'm not baiting. I think people like him are dangerous on social media.
Hes like a cult hero to the wayward sheep encouraging anti social acts by using satire and making fun of what's normal .
Pewdepie is over the top .

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro why can’t you just see how smart and empowering her statement is. Why do you care so much about the dam fact!
I can't tell if she's legit or if she's trolling.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
it’s hard to know if you’re serious or not coz female logic would actually believe that he did.

Thank you for acknowledging my statement as being empowering and beyond your level of intelligence.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who’s pewdipie ? Only thing I watch on YouTube is mighty car mods and nut shots.