Official Foran sidelined with ankle injury (out for 10-12 weeks)

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There are 3 certain things in life

1. Death
2. Taxes
3. Kieran Foran injuries

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can we apply for salary cap relief for this?

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can we apply for salary cap relief for this?
Can we get salary cap relief for signing Foran fullstop?

He gave too much at his time at Manly and paying the price.

Honestly not his fault for signing big bucks with us. He would be insane to quit. Unlikely to get a big contract again unless he goes to SL.

Or he may string a few good games and we re-sign him in 2020 knowing our management.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Give it up dude.

The guy is a basket case and his body is shot to shit yet he was happy to screw this club for $1m a year. He knew the deal and is cashing the cheque’s sitting on his ass doing nothing.

He should do the right thing and quit the club, his dad is a multimillionaire so money is not an issue.
What occurred yesterday has nothing to do with previous injuries, you could see in the replay that it was an awkward as fuck tackle, and the result would be the same regardless of the player involved.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
:laughing: Oh April 1.. how I love thee... :laughing:

Rule #1 of April Fools day... believe NOTHING between the hours of midnight and 11:59PM the next day.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s an obvious mole in the club that keeps leaking IP to the media
i still think its a load of shit.

the bloke played HARD AND FAST keeping the high intensity for 60 minutes AFTER he suffered the tore ligaments that requires surgery NOW?

what is he ? SUPERMAN?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
:laughing: Oh April 1.. how I love thee... :laughing:

Rule #1 of April Fools day... believe NOTHING between the hours of midnight and 11:59PM the next day.

when i tore my ligaments in my ankle playing soccer , i couldnt even stand , let alone walk or run immediately after it happened.

Foran played with the same intensity , making tackles, kicking and running for 60 minutes after he tore his ligaments???!!

GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think foz deserves a little more credit than he is getting..!! Yes he was signed to big money and hasn’t lived up to all the hype etc.. but that win against the tigers showed he has heart and was playing his ass off for the club/supporters ..was his best game for us and if that hadn’t happend he would of had a great 2019.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not his biggest fan by a LONG shot..!!! but still feel for the guy and wish him all the best in his recovery.

freQishDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
What i don't get is that everyone knows he's injury prone and how bad it looked in the vision. Why do we keep him on and aggravate the injury?

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think foz deserves a little more credit than he is getting..!! Yes he was signed to big money and hasn’t lived up to all the hype etc.. but that win against the tigers showed he has heart and was playing his ass off for the club/supporters ..was his best game for us and if that hadn’t happend he would of had a great 2019.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not his biggest fan by a LONG shot..!!! but still feel for the guy and wish him all the best in his recovery.

Credit alright.

1.1m a season

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cue the hate
I know you've got a soft spot for the bloke but you've got to face reality.

No one player is bigger than the club, he is taking up a massive part of the cap and he isn't on the field.

It's not his fault that the board was stupid enough to sign him on a massive contract but he's still taking up valuable dollars we could be using better elsewhere.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What i don't get is that everyone knows he's injury prone and how bad it looked in the vision. Why do we keep him on and aggravate the injury?
If it was already the worst type of sydnesmosis you can get and he could tolerate the pain and play on they might as well have kept him on.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any player on the field would have sustained the same injury if they were in the same position as Foz was in that tackle..

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
the source of this news is James Hooper.

No one else has reported that other than Hooper.

I will wait for the club to come out and tell us.