Napa or Klemmer?

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Someone needs to make a Big Papi Dominates banner ;)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
put it this way.

I watched klemmer play for dogs and he never ever got me excited.

Nappa in dogs jersey is giving me the wood when I watch him play.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think we needed napa more than we needed Klemmer , but Newcastle needed Klemmer more than someone like napa.. great recruits for both clubs respectively. both incumbent origin props..

At this stage of their careers Klemmer has slightly more value over all, but that could change quite quickly considering Napa's role change..

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon pappi knows the fans will love him if he destroys klem cant wait for that game
We should partition the NRL and Refs to bring back the shoulder charge and headbutt just for the magic round Vs Newy. Big Red Vs Baldi ??? Fun for the whole family :grinning: My money is on pappi!!!

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One of my best mates is a Knights fan. Messages me last round.

"Does Klemmer do anything but goose step and run across the park 50% of the time just to bump up his numbers? Why the fuck are we paying him a million a season."

Napa has delivered more in the first 3 rounds than klemmer at half the price. And isn't his misses handbag, HES BIG FUCKING PAPI. Hope you're reading this you pussy whipped ****.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Napa for mine.
He is more intimidating in attack. His line breaks, line break assist, try assists and tries are far better than klemmer so far. Faster in playing the ball aswell i feel
Klemmer just hogs the ball and turns on his back. Takes forever to get up and play the ball. Defense has time to set and enjoy a breather.
I 100% agree with you in fact you stole my thunder, nearly word for word and also lets not forget that Napa actually owns a Bulldog.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he used to play union and change to League when he started watching SBW play for the dogs.
Imagine Napa on our a team with Willy Mason, SBW. O'mearly, Roy Asatai, Kasiano because I think he is in the same mould as some of our greatest Forwards. and he is feared just like the were, & if he keeps up his great work his name will be up with some of our greatest Bulldog Forwards. So far so Good, I have great confidence In Napa, and I also think that Klemmer is overpaid & over rated. Put me down for Napa 110 %

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Napa. Met him at the fan open day. Nice guy whos really looking forward to the challenges of his season. Brings more than Klem...and impressed by his increasing minutes.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As someone who hated Napa at the Roosters, I find that the hatred is now gone. I always got annoyed that Klemmer only intimidated in a rep jersey. Napa does it in a dogs jersey. We sorely missed the intimidation factor in our pack. We've missed it since Graham got crucified against the bunnies. I blamed our hooking department for the last few years for Klemmer playing softly and to an extent JMK helps with better service. But Klemmer leaving doesn't bother me. Napa has filled in very well and can become the motivation to rebuild an aggressive pack. Napa gets my vote.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nappa is modelled more on the style of the 2004 team - big hits, intidimidation.

Klem is a tremendous metre eater, a stat monster.

Can’t compare, but tbh, we were always good for metres - tolman and Jackson are tremendous workers. Nappa adds a different element to our pack, something we were kinda missing.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nappa is modelled more on the style of the 2004 team - big hits, intidimidation.

Klem is a tremendous metre eater, a stat monster.

Can’t compare, but tbh, we were always good for metres - tolman and Jackson are tremendous workers. Nappa adds a different element to our pack, something we were kinda missing.
We need RFM on the bench, Fualalo to put on a little more size because he lost too much over the off season and Jessie’s sue to go play group 6 for Camden Rams.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Napa is a team man and has given it to just about every big name forward in the game. As we have seen this year, Klemmer has little impact when a battle is taken to him