Smith
Maxwell
Handscomb (wk)
Stoinis
Cummins
Starc
Zampa
Hazlewood

Imo handscomb is a good enough wk. He keeps for his state. He is good enough. This strengthens our batting. Carey can be the reserve

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive been a massive critic of the Aussie cricket team of late but fmd they are in white hot form

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
This is my ODI 11 for the world cup

Finch (c)
Warner
Khawaja
Smith
Maxwell
Handscomb (wk)
Stoinis
Cummins
Starc
Zampa
Hazlewood

Imo handscomb is a good enough wk. He keeps for his state. He is good enough. This strengthens our batting. Carey can be the reserve
I've got the same XI. Reserves should be: SMarsh, Carey, NCN, Short

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
NZ have named their world cup squad. No surprises

Guptill
Nicholls
Williamson
Taylor
Latham (wk)
Neesham
de Grandhomme
Santner
Southee
Ferguson
Boult

Blundell
Sodhi
Henry
Munro

Very strong squad. Considering chucking a few bucks on them, they're at a pretty tasty price.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aussies1-2 Warner out lbw didn’t review but was out first ball and pommies didn’t review. Bancroft, Siddle, Patterson playing.

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bancroft never comfortable.
Need these 2 getting to lunch or we could be in serious trouble

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine the dirty poms with World Cup and ashes
Will live of it for century’s

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big trouble 3-35 Smith & Head need to stand up and take the attack to the Poms to change the momentum.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Siddle in the team. Vomit
Siddle helps save Australia with an important 44.

But he is in the team for his bowling, so lets see what we don't and the selectors do.

Great innings by Smith sticking it up those pommies with their booing & sandpaper.

Booing on reaching 100, a new low.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

But he is in the team for his bowling, so lets see what we don't and the selectors do.

Great innings by Smith sticking it up those pommies with their booing & sandpaper.

Siddle is 34 year old trundler who steams in at 125 kms. Seriously new low by Langer and Hohns

Great knock by Smith the guy is quite simply the best since Bradman. Warner the gronk cost us 12 months of his prime but glad Smithy is back. Superstar

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Siddle is 34 year old trundler who steams in at 125 kms. Seriously new low by Langer and Hohns

Great knock by Smith the guy is quite simply the best since Bradman. Warner the gronk cost us 12 months of his prime but glad Smithy is back. Superstar
I didn't agree with the Siddle selection either, but he has picked up 27 wickets in his last 7 first class games for Essex - so he's obviously able to do something with the Duke ball.

Cricket Australia should be hanging their heads in shame up on their high horses after seeing Smith's innings

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
How much have we missed Smith? As usual he was the backbone of the innings. Warner can bat, but he isnt nearly as consistant as Smith, and tbh is more suited to 20/20 or ODIs. You watch now i said that, he will probably come out and hit a ton next innings lol.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didn't agree with the Siddle selection either, but he has picked up 27 wickets in his last 7 first class games for Essex - so he's obviously able to do something with the Duke ball.

Cricket Australia should be hanging their heads in shame up on their high horses after seeing Smith's innings
Starc took ten in his last test. Could you imagine the damage starc and Hazlewood could do in 7 first class games in crappy England where the decks actually do something. He’s a trundler that shouldn’t be sniffing the playing 12 let alone playing.

Watch him take a bagful now.

I just think the treatment of those two is disgraceful along with Burns and Patterson.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How much have we missed Smith? As usual he was the backbone of the innings. Warner can bat, but he isnt nearly as consistant as Smith, and tbh is more suited to 20/20 or ODIs. You watch now i said that, he will probably come out and hit a ton next innings lol.
Smith is the best batter since Bradman. He’s a superstar

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Siddle’s been bowling very well in county cricket. He’s familiar with and good in English conditions. I think he’ll do well and prove a lot of people wrong.