Napa or Klemmer?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
After 3 rounds into the competition, I'd like to know who the members would rather?

Honest truth now, ok fellas

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apples and Oranges my friend.

The thread should be Napa and Klemmer - What a goddamn forward pack.

However to answer your question, i'd have to wait out the season to see.

One promising sign is that he brings mongrel that klemmer lost after that black friday game against the bunnies (in my opinion).

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

One promising sign is that he brings mongrel that klemmer lost after that black friday game against the bunnies (in my opinion).
You're right... he's never been the same since that game...

It's pretty early but no doubt Napas footy IQ is far more advanced than klemmer...

What's more valuable? A meter eater or a smart front rower?

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Napa....he is intimidating in D and no doubt other props a looking out for him, nobody wants to be on a Napa highlight vid. He gives the other forwards confidence and he also has some offense, runs good lines and great decoys

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Big Papi he dominates the woman not like Klemmer who gets dominated by a woman!!

Jokes aside, Napa because he is with us and embraced the club. Also has more skills and half the price of the one trick pony.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Maybe I should of asked the question better.

1. If Klemmer stayed, then we wouldn't of bought Napa.

2. Because Klemmer left, we bought Napa.

1 & 2 were not going to happen together. It was either 1 or 2.

Now which scenario after three rounds would TK members prefer. Not after 25 rounds, not before round 1. After 3 rounds.

I'm interest in members thoughts. If you can't decide then don't answer. Simple!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Big Papi he dominates the woman not like Klemmer who gets dominated by a woman!!

Jokes aside, Napa because he is with us and embraced the club. Also has more skills and half the price of the one trick pony.
I agree 100%

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Would be a force if we had both... completely different styles and complement each other well.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They're different players. What I wish we had were both of them!

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Never liked Napa until yesterday lol. He will be a fan favourite this year. He is exactly what we need right now. Klemmer is irrelevant now he is gone

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I always liked the Napa signing he has bite to go with bark unlike crazy eyes ‘ Klemmer
I didn't like Napa when he was at Easts but that's cuz he was a Rooster. Now he is with us I see him differently and like the guy. He has that mongrel in him which I like to see and something we have lacked in recent times. Hopefully he gets even better while with us.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A smart front rower. We made 2400 meters yesterday without klemmer
Plus BIG PAPI is on a hat trick Vs Storm. When was the last time Klemmer scored 4 the Dogs :grinning:
On a more serious note I hate it when Pay takes Napa off He is our enforcer and when he is not there we are a different pack. BTW God bless Ogden for the hit on little old man Robbie :grinning: What a pearler!!! :grinning:

Last edited: