Dogs get their Man-u.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/dogs-get-their-man-u/news-story/79649443cef1ad159a333936ae5bea10

Staff Writers
Sat 31st March 2019 11:30PM

Hot off the back of an unexpected win at Campbelltown Stadium over the Tigers today, and the suprise extension of coach Dean Pay for another 12 months, the Bulldogs are set to make another shock announcement tomorrow.

Following weeks of conversation between Bulldogs key staff and Manus management, the Bulldogs are set to announce tomorrow the signature of Roosters hulking centre Joseph Manu, with the club currently working on a player swap deal with the Roosters to obtain an early release.

The deal (reported to be worth $400k a season), will be welcome news to Bulldogs fans, with the club all but confirmed to have also signed Dragons upcoming hooker Reece Robson.

Despite salary cap troubles early in the year, the club have made astute purchases and decisions that have allowed the club to enter the player market earlier than expected.

I guess that's goodbye Holland or Hoppa!

Frig if we get both we'll have serious firepower in the backline.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this is true I'm fukin cheering, I like what I see from the kid

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hopefully Lichaa since Friend is out for a month, but Uncle Nick aint that fucken dumb

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Give ya self a permanent ban for that Mr I :rage: lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
hahahaha sorry guys.. I had a few options, and ended up deciding on this one and obfuscated the link. If you click it, it goes to the Wiki page for April Fools day.

Other ideas I had were:
1. Taking down every subforum except one, and making it look like we got hacked by Tigers fans (too much effort).
2. Article that the club had signed Lichaa for another 2 years (too much potential for a heart attack.
3. Article that club had released Lichaa effective immediately (too much excitement).

Had to find a decent player, in a position we needed, that was actually kinda plausible. Manu is off contract in 2020, hence remotely plausible.