finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If only he could play half as good as he can talk
He’d make a decent first grader

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's so average. Could be great but just doesn't have it in him. He never steps up when needed and does less with more than a lot of other players in the comp who have way less talent, but are way better footballers...
Couldn’t catch a flu the flop. Okenbour said he wanted to be the best African rugby league player. He’s achieved that now. Mbye was a steaming pile of shit.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
while you are all celebrating the win , dont forget the special contributions to our win from our beloved Mbye.

every cent in $175,000 was worth it , that was spent on Mbye this year.
Notice, they didn't risk playing Reynolds, even when Benji Marshal went off, because they know that his heart is still with his beloved Bulldogs. And I reckon that Josh would be just as happy with that win as the rest of us.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s only one game but Meaney completely outshone Mbye. I’m really happy we don’t have that overrated hack on our team anymore
What about Narper? how much better is he than that backward running idiot Klemmer, he has already scored 2 trys in 3 games , & great support play from a Forward. Klemmer could have never scored that Try, Thank god Newcastle took that plodder of our hands. good riddance.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was Captain Mbye interviewed?
He’s such a prolific speaker.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One player we lost and we don't miss at all.

Malla

Reaction score
Tigers forum they are calling for him to start earning his money, or bench him for Thompson at fullback.
Ahhhh they feel our pain in what we went through for numerous seasons lol I honestly think Mbye is nothing more than a utility off the bench or a mid range salary winger/centre

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know the dogs are paying some of mbye salary but between him and Reynolds (the nsw cup 5/8) they must be using a fair bit of cap space.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What pissed me off most about him is the 16/17 season when he would be on nrl 360 pretending he’s the nicest guy out there, pretending he doesn’t know anything about des being ousted etc . **** is a kiss ass, so frustrating sitting there watching him at halfback doing nothing , we might of had a chance to beat the bunnies if we had a different hooker in the grand final guranteed.

I literally never rated him , he’s good enough but he just doesn’t have urgency or That mongrel

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tigers forum they are calling for him to start earning his money, or bench him for Thompson at fullback.
Funniest was one user suggesting they rest Benji or Robbie for the game lol week two minor premiers :tearsofjoy:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
watching that turd get smashed from every angle gave me a chubby yesterday lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't wait for the day when Captain Mbye gets dropped

A

Alexander the Great

while you are all celebrating the win , dont forget the special contributions to our win from our beloved Mbye.

every cent in $175,000 was worth it , that was spent on Mbye this year.
He played his worst game I have ever seen.
**** need a to learn less talk and more action on the field