40 year old man mauled by bulldog

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Any computer nerd on here that can make that hit a gif for me?

Can pay with sexual favours if needed lol

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
he lined him up a buety what a legend

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was beautiful to watch that’s for damn sure.. EPIC!!
I think napa has taken him under his wing, there is going to be a pack of enforces going on here. About time we got some muscle up front

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think napa has taken him under his wing, there is going to be a pack of enforces going on here. About time we got some muscle up front
Napa is the fucking MAN , I was a fan from day 1 as I knew he would bring it haha

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
It was beautiful! He drilled that **** good!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Napa is the fucking MAN , I was a fan from day 1 as I knew he would bring it haha
Yeah his got heaps of mongrel which i like. Also think there getting more minutes from him each week which is good

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thing I really enjoy about this, besides Robbie getting drilled, is not giving them any chance to attack, even though the two points were in the bag, thought we handled their spine well all game

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just heard on the news they've trucked in 3 tonnes of topsoil to fill the divot Robbies nose left in the turf after that hit.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
when someone says Bulldogs this is what i Imagine. WHat a bloody beauty of a shot. Why can't they make tackles like this in the opening defensive set of a game.
Ogden finally showed mongrel today. I knew he had it in him. Pay dropping quarter of the team really put a rocket under most of them.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based on us being in a rebuilding phase, THAT was what I was hoping for this season...getting back to the days when teams dreaded playing us because they knew they were in for a day of hurt.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ogden looked like he was ready to eat him!