40 year old man mauled by bulldog

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Why has he been rotting in reserve grade. Our forwards have been getting dominated and this tank is sitting there and only gets 20 mins today. Wtf he needs to come on after 20

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why has he been rotting in reserve grade. Our forwards have been getting dominated and this tank is sitting there and only gets 20 mins today. Wtf he needs to come on after 20
He was a big part of our last few games last season. For pay to drop him for sue was ridiculous

Malla

Reaction score
This is the thing that worries me about pay how did he get selections so wrong the first 2 rounds yet pretty much all the changes most on the kennel have been calling for
Mate I think you have to put it in perspective here. He gave the top 17 on our team the first crack. That is, those on the biggest deals ie. RFM, Lichaa, Montoya etc. he only did the right thing.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
This is the thing that worries me about pay how did he get selections so wrong the first 2 rounds yet pretty much all the changes most on the kennel have been calling for
Yep. It's very worrying even more so when you compare the performances of those promoted to those pay actually picked

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone got video of the hit? Missed it at the game

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was beautiful to watch that’s for damn sure.. EPIC!!

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
There was also a hit on Mbye by Remis in the first half near the sideline that I liked, did not miss him!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate I think you have to put it in perspective here. He gave the top 17 on our team the first crack. That is, those on the biggest deals ie. RFM, Lichaa, Montoya etc. he only did the right thing.
But ogden/marrin were killing it late last year but he didn’t pick them

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I missed the game today, can somebody post the video please.

Thanks.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I also liked Dylan Napa’s hit on Russel Packer. Got him good
Yeah, good call mate, that set the tone for the 2nd half.

Napa was outstanding today, i was a little underwhelmed with his first 2 games, but yeah, today he was a real leader...

Malla

Reaction score
But ogden/marrin were killing it late last year but he didn’t pick them
They were but RFM is paid as our starting second rower, he had a top pre season so why wouldn’t Pay give him first crack?

As for Martin not even making it to the bench, I think it’s the pick up the ass he needed tbh, could tell that he was a man motivated today.