Napa

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
For a big bloke he can find his way through the line quite nicely. Backing up is quite rare for props, yet we have Tolman and Napa who both do it.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dunno but LOL at the guy saying he was a dud.

He may not be the best prop in the game but a dud? Yeah nah.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Top game.
116m
31 tackles (91%)
1 try
1 try assist and some big hits.

Not gonna miss Klemmer if he keeps that up.
Great game from Napa. Klemmer might make more metres but you wouldn’t see the try or try assist from him.

Malla

Reaction score
So Klemmer wanted a mil a season and he has and never will have a game like this in his life. He can keep getting his post contact metres I wonder how that’s going for him

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So Klemmer wanted a mil a season and he has and never will have a game like this in his life. He can keep getting his post contact metres I wonder how that’s going for him
Wouldn’t it be great if we kick on and surprise the knockers and make the 8 at the knights expense

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I said I was on the Napa train from the get go,said he would get better every game.. well well well! He’s going great guns an hasnt even unleashed a little of the MONGREL we all know yet..

When he does.. watch the fuck out lol, he’s the MAN !!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wasn't a fan of the signing but if he keeps playing this way it will be a great buy.

Heard him talking to MMM too, sounds like a very nice guy, I've certainly changed my opinion of him.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The guys a weapon I think he’s been strong all three games to be honest.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always thought Klemmer was one dimensional.
Hope Napa keeps it up.
Said from day one that Napa would be a great buy. Watched him at the Roosters and he was never the main man. At Canterbury he’s their forward leader.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Napa has scored 50% of Klemmers CAREER tries, in the past 2 games.... and I think he's far from done scoring tries this season.

Wonder what the highest number of tries from a prop in a season is, as Naps is on 2 already.

For me on observation he's playing more like Tolman than the enforcer role though. Quietly going about his thing, making decent metres, and lurking around in support (which is really nice to see).

How often have you EVER seen a prop supporting his half from a line break!

Early days, but Napa really is stamping his claim out there for an SOO jersey.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He still has youth on his side to be a long term bulldog. He is putting his hand up to show that hes more than just an enforcer. I really enjoyed how he ball played before the line. And with success. I'm seeing worth in him now. Him along with CHN are on the verge of something special in what we are slowly building.
Good luck to all our recruits.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Napa has scored 50% of Klemmers CAREER tries, in the past 2 games.... and I think he's far from done scoring tries this season.

Wonder what the highest number of tries from a prop in a season is, as Naps is on 2 already.
The amount of tries a prop scores is pretty irrelevant. If you’re looking for them to get you points you’re in massive trouble.