Bulldogs sign young Sharks star James Roumanos

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Aha thanks
Filiga had the rugby league world at his feet in 2007 when Cronulla forked out a whopping $600,000 deal over three years.

This hype quickly faded when injury and form restricted the prodigious New Zealand-born talent to only one game for the Sharks in three years.

600k in 2007.....

milkdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Filiga had the rugby league world at his feet in 2007 when Cronulla forked out a whopping $600,000 deal over three years.

This hype quickly faded when injury and form restricted the prodigious New Zealand-born talent to only one game for the Sharks in three years.

600k in 2007.....
My mate played in the local league this year (Bega roosters) and he told me about this next SBW guy that played a game for sharks who is now playing footy for Cooma. Thought it may be an interesting fact for you.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
My mate played in the local league this year (Bega roosters) and he told me about this next SBW guy that played a game for sharks who is now playing footy for Cooma. Thought it may be an interesting fact for you.
Took them to the GF.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
saw this thread come up and instantly thought "hey we must have got Brailey"... sad...

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Meanwhile the Sharks sign Moylan, Woods, Josh Morris and Shaun Johnson in the past 12months..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Meanwhile the Sharks sign Moylan, Woods, Josh Morris and Shaun Johnson in the past 12months..
cheat the cap and get a slap on the wrist... that the question that needs to be asked of the nrl when we are hammered for our cap problem... why didnt the dogs just cheat and deal with the light consequences... wait who am i fooling, the dogs would have been made an 'example' of as always lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is this kid ready???
Probably later in the yr or next yr considering he gets minimal time in C-cup. I reckon his near ready, plenty of football talent and stoked we got him. Not sure what position but would probably be a lock.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck you for bumping this shitty thread.... thought we actually did something

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
saw this thread come up and instantly thought "hey we must have got Brailey"... sad...
LOL! That’s exactly what I thought. I blew my load thinking that, now I have to put it back in

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He's okay, nothing flash. Hasn't played much footy with us yet and the footy he is playing is off the bench in NSW Cup.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's okay, nothing flash. Hasn't played much footy with us yet and the footy he is playing is off the bench in NSW Cup.
That says it all he’s shit as if he’s playing off the bench in the nsw cup great signing.