SportingNews/Lurker Dogs and Cowboys fight for Reece Robson

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the deal has fallen through, but I’m hearing we’re signing Woolford back from Newcastle for a mid-season swap with Martin.

I’m joking (sorry if I scared you), but I would also like to know if there’s any new info about the deal.
You did! But none of that would surprise me. Unfortunately I expect the worst these days...

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the deal has fallen through, but I’m hearing we’re signing Woolford back from Newcastle for a mid-season swap with Martin.

I’m joking (sorry if I scared you), but I would also like to know if there’s any new info about the deal.

LOL eff you man ... i nearly had to replace a computer screen, lucky i read your entire post

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just caught the last 15 minutes of Dragons and Panthers reggies.
Robson mixes up his dummy half play well. Passes off the ground both ways at speed, can take a few steps and engage the markers, brings his forwards onto the ball, all round good service.
His defence was solid from what I saw.
Has a bit of size about him for a hooker too.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Robson mixes up his dummy half play well. Passes off the ground both ways at speed, can take a few steps and engage the markers, brings his forwards onto the ball, all round good service.
i was meal prepping and could only listen to the game. heard them give him wraps at points throughout the contest.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know ill cop shit for this but I actually think jmk will make a very good 9 he looked very good there last week very good fast service,our halves werent used to getting the ball without the d in their face

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly what we need.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
My mates are die hard Saints fans and they all love Robson and would rather keep him than Mcinnes. They are spewing he is leaving.

I hope we come through amd sign him

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know ill cop shit for this but I actually think jmk will make a very good 9 he looked very good there last week very good fast service,our halves werent used to getting the ball without the d in their face
This

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
JMK played well but Robson would be a huge upgrade. Getting a player of his calibre would open things up for everyone else even more.

Let's hope today's win and a few improved performances can convince him and other potential signings..

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
JMK played well but Robson would be a huge upgrade. Getting a player of his calibre would open things up for everyone else even more.

Let's hope today's win and a few improved performances can convince him and other potential signings..
Playing well in 1sts and 2nds are 2 different thing lichha was the next big thing remember

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Playing well in 1sts and 2nds are 2 different thing lichha was the next big thing remember
I know but we can't let that deter us from taking chances on other prospects. Plus Robson looks legitimately good, and not just some overhyped youngster..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If he plays like he did today then I'm happy for him to be our utility if we sign Robson or Brailey.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought today was the first i was CONVINCED about JMK. He owned it. I don't know what the turn around was, but i certainly thought he was on the chopping block last week. Kudos to him. Keep it up.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think this is the first week that Robson hasnt been named in the extended squad. Is this a sign ?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Just fucking sign a good hooker for the first time since Fucking Cook bailed and ennisnffs

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought today was the first i was CONVINCED about JMK. He owned it. I don't know what the turn around was, but i certainly thought he was on the chopping block last week. Kudos to him. Keep it up.
Playing his old team and older bro probably made him play decent