2019 Jersey

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry if its already been asked but does anyone know why its not for sale anywhere? Or when its going to be available?

3 weeks in and nothing is pretty poor form. Not sure if the the dogs or classic to blame but seems strange you can buy infant or ladies but not adult mens which would be the highest seller.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I was going to buy it but I don't buy jerseys associated with a shitty season.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I was going to buy it but I don't buy jerseys associated with a shitty season.
same as me haha, infact i dont have a KIA jersey at all.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thought is was a pride in the jersey thread since the club went back to the traditional '95 look.
This new look squad is following in the footsteps of the greats, have made first grade and need more self belief, they didn't come this far by accident and are not in the comp to simply make up the numbers.
The club, the fans, the NRL and the general public pay money to watch these blokes make an honest attempt to make the eight, they are not seventeen dumbfucks.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
why do we get a crappy car sponsor like KIA while the warriors get mazda?
Lucky to have a rich deal, KIA are the oldest Korean car manufacturer and now some Police are using the Stinger for HP duties, its supposedly rated by car magazines.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought is was a pride in the jersey thread since the club went back to the traditional '95 look.
This new look squad is following in the footsteps of the greats, have made first grade and need more self belief, they didn't come this far by accident and are not in the comp to simply make up the numbers.
The club, the fans, the NRL and the general public pay money to watch these blokes make an honest attempt to make the eight, they are not seventeen dumbfucks.
Prob not seventeen dumbfucks but you only need the coach to be the dumbfuck to make the rest look like dumbfucks also. Done a great job of it the last 2 weeks.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
bulldogs.com.au
Timestamp
Thu 28 Mar 2019, 04:01 PM

The brand new Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs playing jersey is now available.

Produced by Classic, the jersey is now in-store at the Bulldog Belmore on 376 Burwood Rd, Belmore or online through the link below :

https://teamstore.thebulldogs.com.au/

The jersey’s will also be available at our Round Three match against the Wests Tigers this Sunday (March 31st) at the Merchandise Van located at the Pembroke Rd entrance of Campbelltown Stadium, in addition to all home matches this season.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The jersey is only available now coming into week 3 of the season? Hate to say it but the poor results so far this year may not bode well for sales....

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The jersey is only available now coming into week 3 of the season? Hate to say it but the poor results so far this year may not bode well for sales....
Poor results or not.. I will be getting mine loll..there’s never enough when it comes to doggies gear,the bigger the collection the better..!!

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think they'll be selling a few less jerseys this year. Having them out after the season starts doesn't help.

The 1980 retro Jersey is crazy with the numbers on it. I vaguely remember seeing that before....

What was it? The phone number for the club? That weeks lotto numbers?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think they'll be selling a few less jerseys this year. Having them out after the season starts doesn't help.

The 1980 retro Jersey is crazy with the numbers on it. I vaguely remember seeing that before....

Im pretty sure its the phone number for General Electric. General Electric was on the back shoulders of the jersey and there was a little logo where the NRL badge is these days.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Im pretty sure its the phone number for General Electric. General Electric was on the back shoulders of the jersey and there was a little logo where the NRL badge is these days.
Oh fair enough. Talk about whoring out the Jersey!

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It was the phone number for Electronic Sales & Rentals (their logo is the "e" on the left breast of the jersey).

I still remember the bloody jingle.