Tevita Pangai Jr 2020

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let roosters give him a shitload. We will take teddy, jwh, mitchell, manu or keary.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What club with you rather sign with?

A club with a superstar roster, a premiership force and the current premiers, good coach, upmarket area with nice cafes etc

Or

A club with a bunch of nobodies sailing dead last with a nobody coach who doesn’t look like winning a premiership anytime soon and in an area with lebs walking around in trackpants eating kebabs
Haha. Do you think all Bulldogs players live in belmore?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Could You imagine if we got caught cheating the cap again. Don't forget we have plenty of enemies in head office and the media.
It's worth a try because staying under the cap clearly isn't working...

If it weren't for a whistleblower, the NRL wouldn't have uncovered shit. They never do. Just cheat really well and make sure nothing gets out like the Roosters and Broncos do..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

A club with a superstar roster, a premiership force and the current premiers, good coach, upmarket area with nice cafes etc

Or

A club with a bunch of nobodies sailing dead last with a nobody coach who doesn’t look like winning a premiership anytime soon and in an area with lebs walking around in trackpants eating kebabs
It's like selling your soul to the devil to sign with Roosters!!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha. Do you think all Bulldogs players live in belmore?
it’s nice to live near your workplace so it definitey is a factor.

These are the players the Rorters have off contract end of 2019.........yep they will be able to afford upgrades for their star studded side and will free up so much cap soace that they acan sign Pangai Jr and about three other top notch players and still have leftovers

Mitchell Aubusson, Cooper Cronk, Joshua Curran, Craig Garvey, Brock Lamb, Zane Tetevano, Sitili Tupouniua
Don’t need to upgrade anyone but the list above.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We signed him and the roosters approached him while his contact was in the cooling off period .
That’s not what I heard. He was never signed but we had our reservations about the cost, his injury history and not fitting the family club image.
If you backflip on a contract can’t you only sign with your original team?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
That’s not what I heard. He was never signed but we had our reservations about the cost, his injury history and not fitting the family club image.
If you backflip on a contract can’t you only sign with your original team?
I’m pretty sure he signed with us and dib confirmed it before he got the boot.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Roosters must have the combined salary cap of every Sydney team. Maybe that's the idea, one single Sydney team like one Brisbane team.

If they don't win the premiership there is something wrong.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How long does it take to drive from the shire to belmore at 6am for training?
I’d say about 40 minutes depending on where you are in the shire. I’d say most would be towards Cronulla, so yeah definitely 40 minutes. I don’t know what traffic would be like at that time but I don’t think it would be too bad.... I don’t drive at that time

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In summary, the NRL is a joke and every other team but Brisbane, the Roosters, Souths, Melbourne, Cronulla and now Newcastle should all start a rebel comp where maybe one day they'll be able to sign good players too.
Thats what dib and politis were trying to do before dib completely fucked our club

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
In my opinion no prop is worth more than 700k a season.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He's more than a prop though. He could play on an edge or in the middle.
He's best at prop. I wouldn't give him more than 700k a season.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Or

Touche

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't watch the whole Brisbane dragons game tonight but saw this guy rush off his line twice and create a huge gap for the try scorer to score twice. First time was the dragons hooker dummy and then when whichever 1 of 6,000 sims scored the try.